• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

SSC Napoli Discussion

football forum

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Sarri looking like he will be signing a contract extension. 

Brilliant news for Napoli as well as if they keep a hold of their players. 

Sarri isn't a player.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I have. Sounds like I'm referring to Napoli keeping a hold of their players aswell as the manager. Which would be good news. 

People are fucking touchy on here lately. I could get into the details of sentence fragmenting and context but I doubt you'd care. 

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Fair enough just seemed like Hurricane Spike was coming in to land.

That is how Hurricane Spike usually lands, with a misunderstanding. Then everything is awful for everyone. 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm sure a coach who hasnt played a player a full match in about two months is really concerned about keeping him. Also, it doesnt help that his agent came out and said what he said

FFS put one and one together simpleton...so much for top five player .

LET ME REPEAT IT 46 FUCKING GAMES 6 MISERABLE GOALS AND THREE PATHETIC assists.... The 30 year old is done at top level.

So you're assuming, you don't actually know.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

League games

34 x 90 (the added time would only make this even more embarrassing) = 3060 minutes ÷ 6(league goals) = a goal every 510 minute that's about a goal every 5 matches...

Went from "top five" to bench player real quick :ay:

Still not an actual quote or source that Sarri wants him gone. Just something you made up to fuel your own vendetta.

Hamšik is an out and out Napoli idol, of that there's no doubt. After being there that long and staying faithful to the club, you earn that respect from the fans.  But IF Sarri was to want him out, he'd be out because Sarri is bigger than Hamšik as things stand.  I would say Sarri could do almost anything and get away with it in my opinion.  First time I've seen ADL rather passive with an individual where Sarri is concerned.

11 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

The respect of the fans might be the only factor that allows him to stay because to me Napoli is a top Italian team with great fans that both deserve better than what Hamsik has provided this year.

The stats mean fuck all if you're only going to look at your own vendettas.

Hamsik hasn't had the best year but on top form he is still one of the best in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived