talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Index

football forum

23 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The same lot that have correctly predicted Barça's kit for the following season over the past three years have brought out a sketch on what they say will be Barcelona's kit next season. I don't know what to think about this! :o

img_vmauri_20180918-182611_imagenes_md_o

I think you're in the wrong thread, mate. xD

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/09/2018 at 22:38, ...Dan said:

Fedor Chalov is my latest young and relatively unknown purchase. I noticed he was top scorer in Russia about a week ago, I looked for him on the index and he was at 1.00. I watched him for a few days and he went up 2p, so I bought 30 shares. He's now up to 1.07. He's 20 and starting for CSKA Moscow who are in the CL.

Up to 1 22.

Marc Roca is a 21 year old centre midfielder who is a key player for Espanyol and only costs 64p.

Fran Beltran is twice the price at 1.28 but is starting at CM for Celta at 19 years of age. He's gone up 7p since I bought him a few days ago.

I'm pissed off that I missed out on Nicolas Pépé...he was at like 2.03 not long ago, but I didn't want to pay over £2 for him so I decided to wait in hope that he drops a bit... He now costs £3.16 xD

• Subscriber

If you're making money on it then the investment isn't a problem. I think once you've got the hang of it and can really read the market, you're on the right tracks.

I'm half tempted to sell my Maddison shares. I'm not sure they'll be going higher than £3.42 for a while. I could sell him for about £85.

Trossard is the one I regret not having. Made so much sense and I just didn't bother.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Haha cheers! How much have you put in to start with?

Only £10. 

I spend a lot on actual betting sites so only really wanted to test the waters. Have gone for a few younger players who could come good over a longer period of time but means I don't have to get too engrossed in to it and risk losing more money.

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

Only £10. 

I spend a lot on actual betting sites so only really wanted to test the waters. Have gone for a few younger players who could come good over a longer period of time but means I don't have to get too engrossed in to it and risk losing more money.

Yeah it's wise to start small and get used to it. What players have you gone for? I made the mistake of getting Houssem Aouar at like 2.60 when I started, not really knowing how high a price that is...he's dropped down to about 2.20 now. I've learned you need to get young players a lot cheaper than that to avoid loss, a 19 year old at 1.20 for example isn't likely to drop 40p.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Yeah it's wise to start small and get used to it. What players have you gone for? I made the mistake of getting Houssem Aouar at like 2.60 when I started, not really knowing how high a price that is...he's dropped down to about 2.20 now. I've learned you need to get young players a lot cheaper than that to avoid loss, a 19 year old at 1.20 for example isn't likely to drop 40p.

Chilwell
Dolberg
Angel Gomes
Jack Harrison
Leandro Trossard 
Hakim Ziyech

And Sergio Busquets who seemed quite cheap (?) at £1.85 per share...

• Subscriber

I started small but I kind of regret it in a way xD I think you can learn which players are going to go up in value.

Good job I didn't sell Maddison. He's darted up again today. I cannot decide if to sell him or not. Wish I'd bought more than 24 of him.

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

I started small but I kind of regret it in a way xD I think you can learn which players are going to go up in value.

Good job I didn't sell Maddison. He's darted up again today. I cannot decide if to sell him or not. Wish I'd bought more than 24 of him.

When you look at the prices of players a year ago, you can see how much growth there's been. The more popular it gets, the more money gets put in, the more your players will go up. It's getting bigger, so I wouldn't sell if I were you.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

Trossard hat trick tonight sees him go up to 1.24 xD I've more than doubled my money on him. Should have got a few hundred shares when he was cheap instead of just one hundred.

He's at 1.29!

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

1.32* xD

I bought another 25 shares at 1.28, which means I now have 125 shares at an average of 72p. £90 paid, value £165. Just need some transfer rumours and he'll shoot up even more.

Gomes has gone up 5p as well and I'm not sure what he's done xD

Jack Harrison has gone down for me though 13p. Need Leeds to get back to how they were doing for him to recoup his price. 

Need to learn some patience with this and learn to actually hold players. I’ve been more of a “short-term” user of the Index so far, buying and then selling when a player gets to a value that earns me what I’d class as a “decent return”. 

Kevin De Bruyne is a case in point. I had him at £5-something, sold him when his value rose by about £1 and now he’s well over £2 what I paid for him. 

On 20/09/2018 at 01:58, ...Dan said:

Up to 1 22.

Marc Roca is a 21 year old centre midfielder who is a key player for Espanyol and only costs 64p.

Fran Beltran is twice the price at 1.28 but is starting at CM for Celta at 19 years of age. He's gone up 7p since I bought him a few days ago.

I'm pissed off that I missed out on Nicolas Pépé...he was at like 2.03 not long ago, but I didn't want to pay over £2 for him so I decided to wait in hope that he drops a bit... He now costs £3.16 xD

Roca now up to 74p. I've gone very big on him, 500 shares at 64p. He's way undervalued because Quique Sanchez Flores didn't use him last year, but he seems to be the first name on the team sheet for the new coach. Just search his name on twitter to see what people think of him.

On 21/09/2018 at 22:08, ...Dan said:

flga9w.jpg

Joined just over a month ago and I'm £107 up. Yeah, I've put a lot in, but it's money that would otherwise be sitting in my savings account until my next holiday.

If anyone wants to join, use this link, yeah? ;)  https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/raf/?tag=40537&name=DanD Free tenner for the both of us.

Make that £208.

23kdfu1.jpg

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

£107 up? That's got me interested. Might use this rather than betting, I assume that it's the same as betting in the sense that money is paid into your account/PayPal and you can deposit/withdraw at any time?

240 up! ;)

Yeah you can deposit and withdraw whenever you want. If you've got a few hundred pound lying about in a savings account, it's definitely worth it. Start small to get used to it though. And don't forget to use my link to get a free tenner! ;)https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/raf/?tag=40537&name=DanD

• The topic was pinned

Archived