• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Index

football forum

19 hours ago, Stan said:

yep! 

Got on at 0.74p. 

Keep them coming :P 

Fode Ballo-Toure at 67p is great value. Twenty one year old left back starting for Lille who are looking good this season, and he seems to have improved a lot since last season. I have no money left to buy him at the moment, but he's next on my list I think.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got long-term holds in Neymar, nothing major, about £68 worth. He’s bound to get into £15 territory this season.

Also have shares in Jaden Sancho and James Maddison in the hope they get in the England team. I think Sancho is a longer term hold than Maddison, who I might sell if he gets in the England team in the next couple of months. 

Have shares in Virgil Van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Saul (currently at a 7p loss). That’s my portfolio. I did have about ten players but found lately that I spend less time looking at FI so I decided to downsize and look at bringing in shares in longer term holds like Neymar and Sancho.  

• Subscriber

You're doing superbly at this. Exactly the way to do it.

I've gone and bought some Joe Hart at 0.77. Reckon he stands a decent chance of making England's squad.

I recommend getting on Golovin now while he's cheap. He's been at around £2 since joining Monaco, but has gone down because of Monaco's poor form and his slow start (while playing with bad players). I got him at 1.75, he's gone up 4p since, and it won't be long before he's above £2 again when the likes of Lopes and Jovetic come back and Monaco find some form.

£382 up now :)

On 05/10/2018 at 00:09, Dan said:

Just binned all my Hart shares and bought Golovin. I'm following you on this now xD

We should have waited a few days xD He's down to 1.72 now. We just have to be patient because it's surely only a matter of time before he and Monaco improve. I'm used to my portfolio being full of green though, I don't like this xD

• Administrator

For some reason Max Kruse and Christian Stuani's price has dropped. The former's doing so drastically. Not sure if it'll spike back up and then I'll sell but he (Kruse) has been my biggest flop.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

He's now at 1.06. I'm £210 up just on him.

yeah I got him at 74p.

Chilwell's England call-up has helped me massively recently. He's up 21p from £1.71. 

He, Dolberg, Ziyech, Roca and obviously Trossard are the big winners so far. 

I sold Busquets at £1.85 as he hadn't moved for a few weeks since first buying him and took the hit on Kruse's price decreasing.

Purchased a couple each on Erick Gutierrez (84p) and Gustavo Cuellar (44p)

• Subscriber

We should somehow measure this against Brian's scouting thread xD makes you wonder if he would actually make many doing this.

Matheus Cunha's making me a bit. Yves Bissouma's nosedived. He shot up shortly after I bought him too.

The arse has fallen out of James Maddison I see, not too sure why. I’m 0.33 down per share on him. Will be hoping he stays in form at Leicester and rises again. 

Also, I got on Timothy Castagne from Atalanta at 0.64. He’s 22, just broke into the Belgian national side and, from what I gather, out of contract at Atalanta in the Summer. He’s only gone up by 1p thus far but I’m hoping he joins a bigger club in the next year or so. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

The arse has fallen out of James Maddison I see, not too sure why. I’m 0.33 down per share on him. Will be hoping he stays in form at Leicester and rises again. 

Also, I got on Timothy Castagne from Atalanta at 0.64. He’s 22, just broke into the Belgian national side and, from what I gather, out of contract at Atalanta in the Summer. He’s only gone up by 1p thus far but I’m hoping he joins a bigger club in the next year or so. 

That's quite a sharp decline. I reckon if he played even a half of football he'd have not dropped at all.

Dolberg, Ziyech and Roca have risen well for me - 45p, 41p and 50p respectively.

35 minutes ago, Stan said:

That's quite a sharp decline. I reckon if he played even a half of football he'd have not dropped at all.

Dolberg, Ziyech and Roca have risen well for me - 45p, 41p and 50p respectively.

Yeah. People seemed to drop him as soon as he was called up by the looks of it. Admittedly I got on him late and I held him when I said I’d think about selling but I never expected a drop so severe. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah. People seemed to drop him as soon as he was called up by the looks of it. Admittedly I got on him late and I held him when I said I’d think about selling but I never expected a drop so severe. 

I wish I'd got on Harvey Barnes when he was introduced a few days ago. His price has gone up 76% which was expected but I need to be more apt and quicker when new players get brought in.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I wish I'd got on Harvey Barnes when he was introduced a few days ago. His price has gone up 76% which was expected but I need to be more apt and quicker when new players get brought in.

It’s mental how quick new players go up. That French midfielder Arsenal signed in the summer jumped up massively in the space of a few hours of being introduced. It’s annoying if you’re not quick off the mark. 

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

He was added this afternoon. You have to be very quick to get them near their introductory price. He started at 1.20, I sat there with Harvey B typed into the search, constantly pressing A, backspace, A, backspace, and got 100 futures at 1.48. I had no intention of holding him though, I don't have the money at the moment, so I sold at 2.05. Nice 50 odd pound profit back into my bank account.

New additions (IPOs) are announced here the day before release: https://footballindex.news/amp/

• Administrator
Just now, ...Dan said:

He was added this afternoon. You have to be very quick to get them near their introductory price. He started at 1.20, I sat there with Harvey B typed into the search, constantly pressing A, backspace, A, backspace, and got 100 futures at 1.48. I had no intention of holding him though, I don't have the money at the moment, so I sold at 2.05. Nice 50 odd pound profit back into my bank account.

New additions (IPOs) are announced here the day bedore release: https://footballindex.news/amp/

Cheers for that. Good to know!

8 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Up to 72p now. How many do you have? I held him for a few weeks at the beginning of the season but he didn't move and I got impatient and sold.

• The topic was pinned

Archived