• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Index

football forum

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Didn’t realise this had its own forum section, now. Didn’t realise there was that much interest in the Index. 

SEO purposes. "Football index forum" is one of the most searched terms on Google at the moment when it comes to football.

• The topic was pinned

Here’s my thoughts on who we should currently be looking at to rise:

1. Raul Rudiaz (£0.29) : Striker for Seattle Sounders, bound to be amongst the top scorers and flying in pre-season (MLS starts at the start of March). He’s of the dynamic striker mould. This pick is low risk, although he’s 28 years old. If you buy 100 shares for £0.29 then that’s £29 spent. Every 1 pence he increases over good performance means he’ll go up £1. Judging by other players in the MLS, I expect his price to reach £0.70 by mid March after he’s had a couple of games. The reason he’s priced low at the moment is due to pre-season and lack of coverage from European media outlets in the pre-season.

1. Michael Gregoritsch (£0.73) - cheap, plays upfront for Ausburg every game. On upward trend, young. Bound to pass the £1 barrier soon.

1. Florence Miller (£0.90) - easy pick based on past history. Peaked at £1.50ish, young and will make it back after injury

I’ve just been on Football Index for a year and made 200% profit so far, by stock picking, I definitely feel it’s a good way to invest (risk free)

7 minutes ago, Bergkamp1990 said:

1. Raul Rudiaz (£0.29) : Striker for Seattle Sounders, bound to be amongst the top scorers and flying in pre-season (MLS starts at the start of March). He’s of the dynamic striker mould. This pick is low risk, although he’s 28 years old. If you buy 100 shares for £0.29 then that’s £29 spent. Every 1 pence he increases over good performance means he’ll go up £1. Judging by other players in the MLS, I expect his price to reach £0.70 by mid March after he’s had a couple of games. The reason he’s priced low at the moment is due to pre-season and lack of coverage from European media outlets in the pre-season.

1. Michael Gregoritsch (£0.73) - cheap, plays upfront for Ausburg every game. On upward trend, young. Bound to pass the £1 barrier soon.

1. Florence Miller (£0.90) - easy pick based on past history. Peaked at £1.50ish, young and will make it back after injury

I’ve just been on Football Index for a year and made 200% profit so far, by stock picking, I definitely feel it’s a good way to invest (risk free)

Welcome to the forum mate!

1 hour ago, Bergkamp1990 said:

Rudiaz is playing in a non PB league...there's no point holding him unless there's a chance of him going to a PB league. At 28, I doubt that's gonna happen.

For anyone looking for recommendations, if someone tells you to buy someone under 40p, be very suspicious...they're probably just pumping him so they can sell at a profit.

For Rudiaz- It’s a fair point not being a part of a PB league, the upward potential at the start of the MLS is massive (risk free & no need for a massive investment....like with others).

Gregoritsch, Mollet and Ponce along with the latest riser Tekpetey remain the more favourable buys (based in Europe). Still pondering whether to plough some more into them! Any thoughts much appreciated. 

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Bergkamp1990 said:

@Blue

• Subscriber

Gave you a follow. I rate the way you do this big time. I've tried and generally failed to recreate that xD

I'm in profit but nothing like that.

As a side note, what do you think of Yves Bissouma?

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Gave you a follow. I rate the way you do this big time. I've tried and generally failed to recreate that xD

I'm in profit but nothing like that.

As a side note, what do you think of Yves Bissouma?

No idea about Bissouma xD don't even know where he's playing/sitting on the bench. If you're confident he's gonna become a good player, hold on. Don't be scared to admit defeat and sell though...that money could be put to better use elsewhere.

I think I do well because I put a lot of time into it. I'm checking constantly. Watching games, doing research. Follow #footballindex on twitter and get on the forum.

football forum

Tempted if @...Dan's model works, didn't really see the point in buying shares in established players and didn't know whether signing Jimmy O'Ricketts from Trabzonspor's B Team would return good profit. 

Will throw £100/£150 into it over the weekend and see what happens.

6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

@...Dan so, you’ve got these players. What criteria are you looking for when looking at players?

Usually, are they young? Are they playing regularly in a PB league? Are they undervalued compared to others? Is their stature gonna be grow in the next year or two? Are they likely to move to a bigger club? I also look at fans' opinions on twitter.

Prcic was different because he's 25. I saw that he was moving to Strasbourg after a spell in Spain where he didn't play. I follow a lot of french journalists on twitter and they were of the opinion that it was a great signing because he was a key player in the Rennes side that finished 5th last season. I searched for him, he was only 42p. I looked at Strasbourg's other midfielders, they're all 75p+. I wasn't sure about him but it was worth a shot at that price. (Another plus is that these cheap players aren't gonna lose you much, if anything. It's low risk.)

First game comes along, he completes 92 passes, scores a goal, and isn't far from winning PB. Topped up straight away.

Basically I always try to be a step ahead of everyone else.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Tempted if @...Dan's model works, didn't really see the point in buying shares in established players and didn't know whether signing Jimmy O'Ricketts from Trabzonspor's B Team would return good profit. 

Will throw £100/£150 into it over the weekend and see what happens.

To be fair if you had put good money in the established shares you would've made some good money simply due to the growth of the whole site. I remember laughing at a mate of mine who'd put something like £500 into Neymar shares around a year ago. Lets just say it won't be me laughing now as his value has about doubled since.

football forum

Just had a look at Football Index and something about it all just sounds dodgy to me. Happy to just keep my money in my pocket tbh.

5 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Just had a look at Football Index and something about it all just sounds dodgy to me. Happy to just keep my money in my pocket tbh.

Make your mind up mate xD

Sanjin Prcic is now up to 88p. I originally bought at 42p. I've topped up along the way though, so I currently hold 450 futures at an average price of 54p...£153 up since I bought him last month B|

• Subscriber

Where's this share split then?

I want to plough a load of money into Sancho and Harvey Barnes. Barnes is still relatively cheap and has quite a high ceiling I feel.

Archived