talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Index

football forum

I'm up to £10,669 now. I only hit £10,000 a week or so ago. £150 of that was another deposit, so that's a bit over £500 up, and I'll be getting an almost £100 bonus on friday too. Things are going well :)

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I dont hold him personally but Rabbi Matondo is a great shout. German football is returning and player may see him as a lower base Sancho due to their similarities. 

That’s what I’ve been thinking. He’s featured on the bench every match-day this season and he’s got a lot of promise.

5 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I'm up to £10,669 now. I only hit £10,000 a week or so ago. £150 of that was another deposit, so that's a bit over £500 up, and I'll be getting an almost £100 bonus on friday too. Things are going well :)

That’s amazing! Get in there!

So, I’ve been exploring my options on who I’ll be buying shares in when I start. I’ll be making my first deposit tomorrow, going to start off with a nice round £100 equity. I plan on splitting these into eight, so that’s six players at £10.00 each and two at £20.00 or thereabouts.

Moha Ramos looks quite nice - especially if Birmingham get in the money from a sale of Bellingham and decide to buy him. He’s young, very malleable and has tonnes of promise. At 20p a share and having just turned 20 last week, I can’t see why he isn’t worth the risk. I’m looking into players who could have a big move on the cards, I’ve been thinking perhaps Ethan Ampadu and especially Victor Mollejo.

2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Hist so you're aware, if he signs for Birmingham he wouldnt eligible for dividends as hes not in a 'top five' league.

I get you, so he’ll only rise in stock if his share price goes up?

39 minutes ago, Deco said:

So, I’ve been exploring my options on who I’ll be buying shares in when I start. I’ll be making my first deposit tomorrow, going to start off with a nice round £100 equity. I plan on splitting these into eight, so that’s six players at £10.00 each and two at £20.00 or thereabouts.

Moha Ramos looks quite nice - especially if Birmingham get in the money from a sale of Bellingham and decide to buy him. He’s young, very malleable and has tonnes of promise. At 20p a share and having just turned 20 last week, I can’t see why he isn’t worth the risk. I’m looking into players who could have a big move on the cards, I’ve been thinking perhaps Ethan Ampadu and especially Victor Mollejo.

I don't touch keepers myself. Where do you see him in 2 or 3 years? A mid table PL club maybe? I'd say compare his price to those of current mid table keepers and decide if it's worth it based on that. You could hold him for 2 years and only see a 2p rise.

Ampadu and Mollejo for big moves is the kind of thing I look for, you're on the right tracks there.

5 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I don't touch keepers myself. Where do you see him in 2 or 3 years? A mid table PL club maybe? I'd say compare his price to those of current mid table keepers and decide if it's worth it based on that. You could hold him for 2 years and only see a 2p rise.

Ampadu and Mollejo for big moves is the kind of thing I look for, you're on the right tracks there.

I feel like Mollejo will be one of my two £20 players. I could see him becoming a stalwart kind of player in La Liga unless he gets crippled with injuries.

Plus I believe I'll be receiving a £10 bonus when I deposit tomorrow. I'll probably mull over it, conduct some research and then settle on my players. The Bundesliga is definitely a territory I want to settle around, so I'll keep my eye on younger prospects like Tyler Adams.

8 hours ago, Deco said:

I feel like Mollejo will be one of my two £20 players. I could see him becoming a stalwart kind of player in La Liga unless he gets crippled with injuries.

Plus I believe I'll be receiving a £10 bonus when I deposit tomorrow. I'll probably mull over it, conduct some research and then settle on my players. The Bundesliga is definitely a territory I want to settle around, so I'll keep my eye on younger prospects like Tyler Adams.

Bundesliga players have had a rise in the last two weeks as it seems likely they will return. They'll likely have another wave when football returns but be mindful they may have a dip when there seasons over and other leagues are still playing :)

I've managed to get around to depositing this morning and I've received a £10 bonus. So I have £110 to play with. I plan on spreading it quite large, I'm thinking of covering five players and investing another hundred in once I've familiarised myself with the platform. I'm finding myself drawn to Saliba: I reckon he could solidify himself in the current Arsenal defence easily and I'm sure he'd pay me off nicely in dividends too.

7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Center backs tend to have a lower value than wing backs because wing backs tend to win more dividends. The scoring matrix is weighted slightly in favour of players who cross a lot. Hence why Trent Alexander-Arnold is £7+. 

I've conducted some additional research taking this into account. I've identified a few potential targets, mostly attacking midfielders. The Bundesliga is set to resume on 9th May - they just require government approval, which means players should experience a surge in value. I'm definitely feeling Palko Dardai at 53p a share.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I've put about £1700 in this over the past month or two. I'm going a bit mad. I've never had disposable income like this and I've got enough of a track record to suggest that I'll buy well so fuck it. Welcome to the party.

• Subscriber
On 22/04/2020 at 19:40, The Palace Fan said:

His price will rise the more shares are bought in him. I dont know the exact number of shares it takes to kove a player but I know it drops the higher up they go.

900 shares I believe.

• Subscriber

Shoved £10 in today and no idea really what I'm doing. Just going to play around with it and if I get anywhere, I do. If not, it's only £10 deposited anyway!

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Welcome to the club. 

Thanks! Hopefully my knowledge of who is going to do well and who isn't will improve as I go. Gone for a couple of 'bigger' names and then some from the Championship/lower end Premier League who I think will either get moves in the summer or will do well next season.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

My shares are giving me a profit at the moment for the first time since I started. Still can't sell any of them for more than what I paid but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it all now.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

@Pyfish Good to hear. The majority of people have had money pissing out their accounts at the minute so see it as a real positive!

Thanks, I'm slowly investing more money in but still only getting a profit of a couple of pence but once I get more shares in players etc, it'll grow I'm sure :) still dipping my toes in but enjoying it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I'm tempted to just lash some money at more 'obvious' players. My post COVID buys have been pretty crap on the whole. Loads of Bundesliga players (such as Neuhaus, Schlager) who did nothing.

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm tempted to just lash some money at more 'obvious' players. My post COVID buys have been pretty crap on the whole. Loads of Bundesliga players (such as Neuhaus, Schlager) who did nothing.

I'd stick with Neuhaus if I were you (if you're not planning to).

He was quality pre-COVID for Gladbach. Destined for bigger things no doubt. 

Archived