talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Index

football forum

• Subscriber

I reckon Ben Chilwell will be a good one to buy. I reckon he's got an outside bet of making this next England squad. That's not me saying I think he should by the way.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest riser is Marcus Thuram from 1.00 to 1.21, but I only have two shares. xD I should have went big from the beginning instead of starting small. I've put £100 in and I'm down £2 at the moment thanks to Houssem Aouar having a disappointing game for Lyon last weekend and dropping 20p.

He hasn’t done much for me so far but I think Benzena has value. He’s like £2 or something and now ronaldo has left he’ll surely get more goals and seems like he will continue to start every week.

btw I wouldn’t exactly consider this a tip just someone I’ve invested in! 

Yeah, I’ve put in £140 and I’m about £5-10 up. 

Kepa ruined me a bit, I bought at less than £1, he rose as the Chelsea link grew and then the arse dropped out of him as soon as he was announced. I wasn’t really aware that keepers don’t have the value of outfield players. 

Had a few City players who rose 40p-60p for me. 

I've picked up 19 shares of this guy at 53p. He's performing in Europe, so a club in a top league could spot him, and Genk have all but qualified for the group stages of the EL, so his price will rise if he continues to perform.

I managed to get 32 shares of Mickael Cuisance at 1.37 when he was added earlier...he's now up to 1.66. He was at 1.10 when I clicked on him, if I was more experienced in quickly buying shares I'd have gotten a much better deal. xD Clicking 'buy max' doesn't work because by the time the transaction completes you can't afford that number of shares anymore. I spent about 10 seconds panicking and then clicked the minus button a few times and landed on 32 futures. I had £50 in the bank, so I could have had 40 odd shares.

My two tips.. Benzema and Guendozi. Benzema has dropped due to Aspas signing but Guendozi went from 1.20 to 2.50... I bought him after 5-10 mins after release and he was already 2.10 but still made a bit. Trying to sell now cause I think he'll drop. 

There seems to be real money made on IPOs if you're sitting there at the time waiting for the release time and get lucky.

• Subscriber
On 23/08/2018 at 15:17, Smiley Culture said:

KDB has been a big “loss” for me. He’s dropped 0.45p per share so I’m a few quid down but I’m holding as he’s going to come back and ruin the second half of the season, I hope. 

The fact you've told me he's dropped has convinced me to invest in him probably in about a month.

• Subscriber
On 24/08/2018 at 16:01, ...Dan said:

I've picked up 19 shares of this guy at 53p. He's performing in Europe, so a club in a top league could spot him, and Genk have all but qualified for the group stages of the EL, so his price will rise if he continues to perform.

You know the score in my eyes. That's exactly what you want. Upside!

Certain clubs just get it. There's a number of clubs I think anyone who wants to be good at this should have their eyes on - in my opinion Monaco, Lyon, Genk, RB Leipzig, Brighton, Brentford, Basel etc... basically clubs who buy players with potential quite frequently.

Genk are probably the best example going. Their production line is genuinely astounding for a club of their size.

8 hours ago, Dan said:

The fact you've told me he's dropped has convinced me to invest in him probably in about a month.

I’m going to wait a bit, hope he drops by 50-60p from the price I paid, invest some more into him and hope he gets back to the level we’ve seen of him. 

On 24/08/2018 at 16:01, ...Dan said:

Up to 61, and I now have 50 shares at an average of 55p. £3 profit so far. I'm tempted to get another 50 shares.

I withdrew my money. Too slow for me. I deposited £100 and withdrew £105. The 'value' of your portfolio is deceiving, after the selling costs and the actual selling price being lower your portfolio is worth less than you think.

I still think it's a fun game, and you can make money but you've got to put at least £500 in to make it worthwhile.

Fedor Chalov is my latest young and relatively unknown purchase. I noticed he was top scorer in Russia about a week ago, I looked for him on the index and he was at 1.00. I watched him for a few days and he went up 2p, so I bought 30 shares. He's now up to 1.07. He's 20 and starting for CSKA Moscow who are in the CL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned

Archived