• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Football Index

Recommended Posts

My two tips.. Benzema and Guendozi. Benzema has dropped due to Aspas signing but Guendozi went from 1.20 to 2.50... I bought him after 5-10 mins after release and he was already 2.10 but still made a bit. Trying to sell now cause I think he'll drop. 

There seems to be real money made on IPOs if you're sitting there at the time waiting for the release time and get lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that about Guendozi. I knew you’d pointed him out and was keen to have a look but he was 2.50 when I looked yesterday afternoon so I binned that idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Danny said:

100 quid and youve made a tenner???

An increase of 10% in one month. Not sure how that’s bad tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

An increase of 10% in one month. Not sure how that’s bad tbh. 

So in a year you might make 100 quid? Seems a bit long winded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danny said:

So in a year you might make 100 quid? Seems a bit long winded

Well, it depends on what you invest really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/08/2018 at 15:17, Smiley Culture said:

KDB has been a big “loss” for me. He’s dropped 0.45p per share so I’m a few quid down but I’m holding as he’s going to come back and ruin the second half of the season, I hope. 

The fact you've told me he's dropped has convinced me to invest in him probably in about a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2018 at 16:01, ...Dan said:

I've picked up 19 shares of this guy at 53p. He's performing in Europe, so a club in a top league could spot him, and Genk have all but qualified for the group stages of the EL, so his price will rise if he continues to perform.

You know the score in my eyes. That's exactly what you want. Upside!

Certain clubs just get it. There's a number of clubs I think anyone who wants to be good at this should have their eyes on - in my opinion Monaco, Lyon, Genk, RB Leipzig, Brighton, Brentford, Basel etc... basically clubs who buy players with potential quite frequently.

Genk are probably the best example going. Their production line is genuinely astounding for a club of their size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dan said:

The fact you've told me he's dropped has convinced me to invest in him probably in about a month.

I’m going to wait a bit, hope he drops by 50-60p from the price I paid, invest some more into him and hope he gets back to the level we’ve seen of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2018 at 16:01, ...Dan said:

I've picked up 19 shares of this guy at 53p. He's performing in Europe, so a club in a top league could spot him, and Genk have all but qualified for the group stages of the EL, so his price will rise if he continues to perform.

Up to 61, and I now have 50 shares at an average of 55p. £3 profit so far. I'm tempted to get another 50 shares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I withdrew my money. Too slow for me. I deposited £100 and withdrew £105. The 'value' of your portfolio is deceiving, after the selling costs and the actual selling price being lower your portfolio is worth less than you think.

 

I still think it's a fun game, and you can make money but you've got to put at least £500 in to make it worthwhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/08/2018 at 22:30, ...Dan said:

Up to 61, and I now have 50 shares at an average of 55p. £3 profit so far. I'm tempted to get another 50 shares.

2q87lgy.jpg

Winning B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fedor Chalov is my latest young and relatively unknown purchase. I noticed he was top scorer in Russia about a week ago, I looked for him on the index and he was at 1.00. I watched him for a few days and he went up 2p, so I bought 30 shares. He's now up to 1.07. He's 20 and starting for CSKA Moscow who are in the CL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same lot that have correctly predicted Barça's kit for the following season over the past three years have brought out a sketch on what they say will be Barcelona's kit next season. I don't know what to think about this! :o

img_vmauri_20180918-182611_imagenes_md_o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The same lot that have correctly predicted Barça's kit for the following season over the past three years have brought out a sketch on what they say will be Barcelona's kit next season. I don't know what to think about this! :o

img_vmauri_20180918-182611_imagenes_md_o

I think you're in the wrong thread, mate. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I think you're in the wrong thread, mate. xD

I could've sworn I clicked on the kit thread! xD:dam:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2018 at 22:38, ...Dan said:

Fedor Chalov is my latest young and relatively unknown purchase. I noticed he was top scorer in Russia about a week ago, I looked for him on the index and he was at 1.00. I watched him for a few days and he went up 2p, so I bought 30 shares. He's now up to 1.07. He's 20 and starting for CSKA Moscow who are in the CL.

Up to 1 22.

Marc Roca is a 21 year old centre midfielder who is a key player for Espanyol and only costs 64p.

Fran Beltran is twice the price at 1.28 but is starting at CM for Celta at 19 years of age. He's gone up 7p since I bought him a few days ago.

I'm pissed off that I missed out on Nicolas Pépé...he was at like 2.03 not long ago, but I didn't want to pay over £2 for him so I decided to wait in hope that he drops a bit... He now costs £3.16 xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're making money on it then the investment isn't a problem. I think once you've got the hang of it and can really read the market, you're on the right tracks.

I'm half tempted to sell my Maddison shares. I'm not sure they'll be going higher than £3.42 for a while. I could sell him for about £85.

Trossard is the one I regret not having. Made so much sense and I just didn't bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Enjoy your £10 @...Dan cheers. 

Haha cheers! How much have you put in to start with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Haha cheers! How much have you put in to start with?

Only £10. 

I spend a lot on actual betting sites so only really wanted to test the waters. Have gone for a few younger players who could come good over a longer period of time but means I don't have to get too engrossed in to it and risk losing more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Stan said:

Only £10. 

I spend a lot on actual betting sites so only really wanted to test the waters. Have gone for a few younger players who could come good over a longer period of time but means I don't have to get too engrossed in to it and risk losing more money.

Yeah it's wise to start small and get used to it. What players have you gone for? I made the mistake of getting Houssem Aouar at like 2.60 when I started, not really knowing how high a price that is...he's dropped down to about 2.20 now. I've learned you need to get young players a lot cheaper than that to avoid loss, a 19 year old at 1.20 for example isn't likely to drop 40p.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Yeah it's wise to start small and get used to it. What players have you gone for? I made the mistake of getting Houssem Aouar at like 2.60 when I started, not really knowing how high a price that is...he's dropped down to about 2.20 now. I've learned you need to get young players a lot cheaper than that to avoid loss, a 19 year old at 1.20 for example isn't likely to drop 40p.

Chilwell
Dolberg
Angel Gomes
Jack Harrison
Leandro Trossard 
Hakim Ziyech

And Sergio Busquets who seemed quite cheap (?) at £1.85 per share...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started small but I kind of regret it in a way xD I think you can learn which players are going to go up in value.

Good job I didn't sell Maddison. He's darted up again today. I cannot decide if to sell him or not. Wish I'd bought more than 24 of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dan said:

I started small but I kind of regret it in a way xD I think you can learn which players are going to go up in value.

Good job I didn't sell Maddison. He's darted up again today. I cannot decide if to sell him or not. Wish I'd bought more than 24 of him.

When you look at the prices of players a year ago, you can see how much growth there's been. The more popular it gets, the more money gets put in, the more your players will go up. It's getting bigger, so I wouldn't sell if I were you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trossard hat trick tonight sees him go up to 1.24 xD I've more than doubled my money on him. Should have got a few hundred shares when he was cheap instead of just one hundred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

Trossard hat trick tonight sees him go up to 1.24 xD I've more than doubled my money on him. Should have got a few hundred shares when he was cheap instead of just one hundred.

He's at 1.29!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

He's at 1.29!

1.32* xD

I bought another 25 shares at 1.28, which means I now have 125 shares at an average of 72p. £90 paid, value £165. Just need some transfer rumours and he'll shoot up even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement