Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

RandoEFC

Football Index

1 minute ago, Stan said:

He's at 1.29!

1.32* xD

I bought another 25 shares at 1.28, which means I now have 125 shares at an average of 72p. £90 paid, value £165. Just need some transfer rumours and he'll shoot up even more.

5 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

1.32* xD

I bought another 25 shares at 1.28, which means I now have 125 shares at an average of 72p. £90 paid, value £165. Just need some transfer rumours and he'll shoot up even more.

Gomes has gone up 5p as well and I'm not sure what he's done xD

Jack Harrison has gone down for me though 13p. Need Leeds to get back to how they were doing for him to recoup his price. 

Need to learn some patience with this and learn to actually hold players. I’ve been more of a “short-term” user of the Index so far, buying and then selling when a player gets to a value that earns me what I’d class as a “decent return”. 

Kevin De Bruyne is a case in point. I had him at £5-something, sold him when his value rose by about £1 and now he’s well over £2 what I paid for him. 

On 20/09/2018 at 01:58, ...Dan said:

Up to 1 22.

Marc Roca is a 21 year old centre midfielder who is a key player for Espanyol and only costs 64p.

Fran Beltran is twice the price at 1.28 but is starting at CM for Celta at 19 years of age. He's gone up 7p since I bought him a few days ago.

I'm pissed off that I missed out on Nicolas Pépé...he was at like 2.03 not long ago, but I didn't want to pay over £2 for him so I decided to wait in hope that he drops a bit... He now costs £3.16 xD

Roca now up to 74p. I've gone very big on him, 500 shares at 64p. He's way undervalued because Quique Sanchez Flores didn't use him last year, but he seems to be the first name on the team sheet for the new coach. Just search his name on twitter to see what people think of him.

On 21/09/2018 at 22:08, ...Dan said:

flga9w.jpg

Joined just over a month ago and I'm £107 up. Yeah, I've put a lot in, but it's money that would otherwise be sitting in my savings account until my next holiday.

If anyone wants to join, use this link, yeah? ;)  http://trade.footballindex.co.uk/raf/?tag=40537&name=DanD Free tenner for the both of us.

Make that £208.

23kdfu1.jpg

£107 up? That's got me interested. Might use this rather than betting, I assume that it's the same as betting in the sense that money is paid into your account/PayPal and you can deposit/withdraw at any time?

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

£107 up? That's got me interested. Might use this rather than betting, I assume that it's the same as betting in the sense that money is paid into your account/PayPal and you can deposit/withdraw at any time?

240 up! ;)

Yeah you can deposit and withdraw whenever you want. If you've got a few hundred pound lying about in a savings account, it's definitely worth it. Start small to get used to it though. And don't forget to use my link to get a free tenner! ;)http://trade.footballindex.co.uk/raf/?tag=40537&name=DanD

2 hours ago, ...Dan said:

240 up! ;)

Yeah you can deposit and withdraw whenever you want. If you've got a few hundred pound lying about in a savings account, it's definitely worth it. Start small to get used to it though. And don't forget to use my link to get a free tenner! ;)http://trade.footballindex.co.uk/raf/?tag=40537&name=DanD

Will set it up over the weekend, will use your link mate 👍

3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

1z4v3wy.jpg

Did anyone get on my tip this time?

yep! 

Got on at 0.74p. 

Keep them coming :P 

19 hours ago, Stan said:

yep! 

Got on at 0.74p. 

Keep them coming :P 

Fode Ballo-Toure at 67p is great value. Twenty one year old left back starting for Lille who are looking good this season, and he seems to have improved a lot since last season. I have no money left to buy him at the moment, but he's next on my list I think.

I held Saman Ghoddos for almost a month at 75p, and he never went over 77 despite scoring two very good goals. Today, after I've sold him, he gets two assists and goes up to 89! >:(

Got long-term holds in Neymar, nothing major, about £68 worth. He’s bound to get into £15 territory this season.

Also have shares in Jaden Sancho and James Maddison in the hope they get in the England team. I think Sancho is a longer term hold than Maddison, who I might sell if he gets in the England team in the next couple of months. 

Have shares in Virgil Van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Saul (currently at a 7p loss). That’s my portfolio. I did have about ten players but found lately that I spend less time looking at FI so I decided to downsize and look at bringing in shares in longer term holds like Neymar and Sancho.  

Things have slowed for me recently. May deposit more to get more shares in some of the current crop. 

On 26/09/2018 at 01:33, ...Dan said:

+£326 B|

33o5h1v.jpg

Brilliant stuff!

Tempted to give this a look. I just don't know if i have the patience for it.

You're doing superbly at this. Exactly the way to do it.

I've gone and bought some Joe Hart at 0.77. Reckon he stands a decent chance of making England's squad.

I recommend getting on Golovin now while he's cheap. He's been at around £2 since joining Monaco, but has gone down because of Monaco's poor form and his slow start (while playing with bad players). I got him at 1.75, he's gone up 4p since, and it won't be long before he's above £2 again when the likes of Lopes and Jovetic come back and Monaco find some form.

£382 up now :)

Just binned all my Hart shares and bought Golovin. I'm following you on this now xD

On 05/10/2018 at 00:09, Dan said:

Just binned all my Hart shares and bought Golovin. I'm following you on this now xD

We should have waited a few days xD He's down to 1.72 now. We just have to be patient because it's surely only a matter of time before he and Monaco improve. I'm used to my portfolio being full of green though, I don't like this xD

For some reason Max Kruse and Christian Stuani's price has dropped. The former's doing so drastically. Not sure if it'll spike back up and then I'll sell but he (Kruse) has been my biggest flop.

On 25/09/2018 at 20:58, ...Dan said:

1z4v3wy.jpg

Did anyone get on my tip this time?

He's now at 1.06. I'm £210 up just on him.

1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

He's now at 1.06. I'm £210 up just on him.

yeah I got him at 74p.

Chilwell's England call-up has helped me massively recently. He's up 21p from £1.71. 

He, Dolberg, Ziyech, Roca and obviously Trossard are the big winners so far. 

I sold Busquets at £1.85 as he hadn't moved for a few weeks since first buying him and took the hit on Kruse's price decreasing.

Purchased a couple each on Erick Gutierrez (84p) and Gustavo Cuellar (44p)

We should somehow measure this against Brian's scouting thread xD makes you wonder if he would actually make many doing this.

Matheus Cunha's making me a bit. Yves Bissouma's nosedived. He shot up shortly after I bought him too.

On 05/10/2018 at 00:04, ...Dan said:

£382 up now :)

Nine days later and I'm £520 up B|

The arse has fallen out of James Maddison I see, not too sure why. I’m 0.33 down per share on him. Will be hoping he stays in form at Leicester and rises again. 

Also, I got on Timothy Castagne from Atalanta at 0.64. He’s 22, just broke into the Belgian national side and, from what I gather, out of contract at Atalanta in the Summer. He’s only gone up by 1p thus far but I’m hoping he joins a bigger club in the next year or so. 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

The arse has fallen out of James Maddison I see, not too sure why. I’m 0.33 down per share on him. Will be hoping he stays in form at Leicester and rises again. 

Also, I got on Timothy Castagne from Atalanta at 0.64. He’s 22, just broke into the Belgian national side and, from what I gather, out of contract at Atalanta in the Summer. He’s only gone up by 1p thus far but I’m hoping he joins a bigger club in the next year or so. 

That's quite a sharp decline. I reckon if he played even a half of football he'd have not dropped at all.

Dolberg, Ziyech and Roca have risen well for me - 45p, 41p and 50p respectively.

35 minutes ago, Stan said:

That's quite a sharp decline. I reckon if he played even a half of football he'd have not dropped at all.

Dolberg, Ziyech and Roca have risen well for me - 45p, 41p and 50p respectively.

Yeah. People seemed to drop him as soon as he was called up by the looks of it. Admittedly I got on him late and I held him when I said I’d think about selling but I never expected a drop so severe.