talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018 Asian Games- Indonesia

football forum

1 hour ago, Devon Von Devon said:

You are taking about Mohen Bagan i suppose ? When they won bare footed 

I don't know I'll Google it. Unfortuantely you cant argue with some racist people. I know a guy who think all indians and Pakistanis are lazy. I pointed out the ones who work 16 hours a day in shops and he said they don't have to work hard O.o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

We lost to Vietnam by 3-0 today...

Nguyen Quang Hai scored again. Easily the biggest talent in Vietnam at the moment. 

Thailand v Qatar kicks off in half an hour.

This was our first game in over THREE YEARS against arguably one of the best young Asian teams today. Not surprisingly, Vietnam were dominant throughout the match and could have scored more but missed two penalties. One hit crossbar, other was well saved by our keeper.

We barely had 1-2 real chances in response and couldn't avail them. 

Bangladesh won against Qatar and Thailand lost to Uzbekistan.

I can see us going into the next round. Myanmar and North Korea can't win against Iran and Saudi Arabia and a draw won't hurt us. Malaysia and South Korea shouldn't lose their matches.  

Highlights of Day 1

Dk9uT-FUcAAkqqy.jpg

Defia Rosmaniar won Indonesia's first gold at AsianGames and also won the honor to be awarded by President Joko

Dk-Dc61VsAAPvK7.jpg

India's Bajrang Punia wins India's first gold in Men's 65kg freestyle wrestling finals

Dk98GtqWwAIxaZz.jpg

Chinese swimmer Xu Jiayu breaks Asian Games record to win men's 100m backstroke

22 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Bangladesh won against Qatar and Thailand lost to Uzbekistan.

I can see us going into the next round. Myanmar and North Korea can't win against Iran and Saudi Arabia and a draw won't hurt us. Malaysia and South Korea shouldn't lose their matches.  

Iran 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png 0–2 23px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png Myanmar

North Korea 23px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png 3–0 23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png Saudi Arabia

thorin.png      

Archived