talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ryan Kent Joins Rangers

Season long loan.

I'm a little surprised about this one. When @Dr. Gonzo suggested Solanke joins Rangers on Loan over Championship clubs I thought it made sense. Ryan Kent however has already found a solid base in that competitive dungeon with Barnsley and Bristol City. Unless I missed something and he didn't play as much as Liverpool had hoped at Bristol @BounceAroundTheGround?

What are you Liverpool fans hopeing for our this loan deal? @LFCMadLad @LFCMike @Rick @Mel81x @Burning Gold

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes a good little player but he's never going to make it with us. He's always had good pre-seasons but never quite good enough to warrant a place in the squad. I think these loan deals are all about raising his stock so that we get a half decent fee for him when he leaves. 

Tidy player though and will do well at the right club. Gerrard knows him pretty well so maybe can get the best out of him. Hope it goes well. 

6 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hes a good little player but he's never going to make it with us. He's always had good pre-seasons but never quite good enough to warrant a place in the squad. I think these loan deals are all about raising his stock so that we get a half decent fee for him when he leaves. 

Tidy player though and will do well at the right club. Gerrard knows him pretty well so maybe can get the best out of him. Hope it goes well. 

Sums up my thoughts too. He’s a decent young player, but he’s not ever going to make it with us imo.

Archived