talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Sell a Youngster!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a shame for Boga as he had showed for many years he had some talent. Alas today he is no better than he was at 16. Gifted on the ball, he could drift past players with ease, but it was his delivery which would let him down time n time again. It's no surprise he has been let go and I wish him well. Its a fair price for him, a price way out of Birmingham's level. Boga was on loan there last season and they hoped he would return again. I read in Birmingham Mail not long after the end of last season that Birmingham asked what price to buy him. Wishful thinking.

Boga thinks about his career, i don't see the point for playing at Chelsea but being loaned 5+ times. So what is the point? I understand a loan when you are 18, but at 25-26? When you end your career you are gonna say hey i played for Chelsea but spent my career on loan. Wish him well he is a talented lad and will probably succeed at some point. By the way we sent Nathan and Pašalić on loan so we currently offloaded 19 players, about 10+ short from the usual 30+ per season.

Archived