• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harvey Barnes

football forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Haha how is there even doubt that Leon Bailey is the best player on that list. 

Of course he can be surpassed, but currently he's performing better than the rest and at a much higher level of competition than most of them.

Don't doubt Fariñez either. He's close to terms with Gianluigi Donaruma. But yeah Bailey is genuine class.

On 09/02/2018 at 05:01, Blue said:

How good is he exactly? I've added him to my shortlist of players to watch but I've only seen highlights of him.

Out of interest, is there a particular reason you've added him to this list? My understanding of him is he's the quality of a low Championship player and there's a lot of better players for his age group.

If you want to look at somebody whose not with a top six academy in England for his age group, the one that could 'take off' based on the start he's made at Nottingham Forest is Everton loanee Kieron Dowell.

I quite enjoy watching how young English players develop, there seems to be a bit of a movement amongst young players using there initiative and going abroad after seeing how it's helped Eric Dier develop and how the English leagues are bollocks at progressing players. It will be interesting to see how the likes of Sancho, Oxford, Egbo and Willock continue to develop.

7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Out of interest, is there a particular reason you've added him to this list? My understanding of him is he's the quality of a low Championship player and there's a lot of better players for his age group.

If you want to look at somebody whose not with a top six academy in England for his age group, the one that could 'take off' based on the start he's made at Nottingham Forest is Everton loanee Kieron Dowell.

I quite enjoy watching how young English players develop, there seems to be a bit of a movement amongst young players using there initiative and going abroad after seeing how it's helped Eric Dier develop and how the English leagues are bollocks at progressing players. It will be interesting to see how the likes of Sancho, Oxford, Egbo and Willock continue to develop.

Yeah mate, its because the list is players I'm following or am keen to follow. Harvey Barnes is the latter. I have never seen anything past a few videos, but from what I'm hearing there is better.

Kieran Dowell is an interesting one. I have seen him at the U20 World Cup and I quite rate what I've seen. I'll add him to the list :) 

• The title was changed to Harvey Barnes Joins West Brom On Loan for 2018/19 Season

Archived