talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Is Paul Scholes Suffering From….

1 minute ago, Redcanuck said:

He has said he wants at least two new players so he can't be happy with the squad.  If United get the players he wants, I suspect he would believe they can challenge for the title.

No I don't want Jose out, but there is room for improvement.

Ok, but if asked what percentage of United fans want to see a change in manager, what would your figure be? Please bare in mind its his 3rd year with you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Ok, but if asked what percentage of United fans want to see a change in manager, what would your figure be? Please bare in mind its his 3rd year with you.

Hard to put numbers on it.   I would say that a majority are disapointed but most are willing to give him at least another year. Certainly the majority dont like his style of football and prefer the football other clubs in the top 6 play.    There is a hell of a lot negativity around the United boards at the moment but that is down to no transfer activity in the last five weeks.  Fans were pretty optimistic after we signed Fred and Dalot and it would pick up again if we make a few signings in the next couple of weeks.  Mourinho signed a new contract til the end of the 2020 season (plus option year) and unless this season is a disaster, I think he remains as United's manager for awhile yet. He doesn't seem to have the options he once had and the Glazer's seem happy with a top four finish and a couple long runs in the cups.

1 hour ago, The Liquidator said:

Say @Dr. Gonzo Cicero thinks your someone called Term-X .

I advise you to prescribe him to run off and pick another Chelsea starting eleven that nobody is interested in  9_9

At least you admitted you don't know what Tourette's is.

:ay:

19 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Hard to put numbers on it.   I would say that a majority are disapointed but most are willing to give him at least another year. Certainly the majority dont like his style of football and prefer the football other clubs in the top 6 play.    There is a hell of a lot negativity around the United boards at the moment but that is down to no transfer activity in the last five weeks.  Fans were pretty optimistic after we signed Fred and Dalot and it would pick up again if we make a few signings in the next couple of weeks.  Mourinho signed a new contract til the end of the 2020 season (plus option year) and unless this season is a disaster, I think he remains as United's manager for awhile yet. He doesn't seem to have the options he once had and the Glazer's seem happy with a top four finish and a couple long runs in the cups.

He really did look pissed off this morning, LA time.

So what about defenders? You know what I have said about them since he has been there. Do you think there is any truth in he is willing move on most players for 4 new defenders?

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united/manchester-united-target-four-top-class-defenders-as-pogba-set-for-move-away-premier-league-transfer-rumours-37149392.html

To be fair pretty much every manager ever is gonna look bad after fergie.       Paul scholes is an horrendous pundit. Ridiculously biased towards man Utd and hearing him makes me want to stick a sharp pen up my ear 

He always looks pissed off.

Jose seems high on Dalot, called him the best young RB in Europe, and is willing to give Shaw another shot at LB.    CB are another matter but I doubt we are in for four. I would take Koulibaly in a minute, but if he was available many others would be in for him as well.  I am still not willing to give up on Bailly and Lindelof yet, though Smalling, Jones and Rojo leave a lot to be desired. 

16 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

He always looks pissed off.

Jose seems high on Dalot, called him the best young RB in Europe, and is willing to give Shaw another shot at LB.    CB are another matter but I doubt we are in for four. I would take Koulibaly in a minute, but if he was available many others would be in for him as well.  I am still not willing to give up on Bailly and Lindelof yet, though Smalling, Jones and Rojo leave a lot to be desired. 

Yeah Smalling :D  Told you! & and Jones Rojo ect. Sure not convinced Bailly is anything more than a body specimen. Lindelof gets another half a season.

100M for Koulibaly and according to Napoli wise guy De Laurentiis, they rejected that amount already. What makes me laugh is 2 years ago he was linked with us for high 30's.

Could I interest you in a young central defender with a dodgy knee who has a big fan in your manager? He bought him once and now the poor lad has fallen out of 25 players to visit Australia. CH prices as they are, 50m is a snip!

Mourinho is a cunt. A whinging cunt. Scholes calls him out for being the dour, sour faced bellend he most likely is as he just walks around looking like he’s just found his daughter getting finger blasted in the changing rooms. He’s got one more season to change the football at this club. Otherwise he can get in the fucking ocean.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Mourinho is a cunt. A whinging cunt. Scholes calls him out for being the dour, sour faced bellend he most likely is as he just walks around looking like he’s just found his daughter getting finger blasted in the changing rooms. He’s got one more season to change the football at this club. Otherwise he can get in the fucking ocean.

yeah but that doesn't criticise or lambast Scholes though which is what you're meant to do in this thread, apparently.

Archived