talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last Man Standing Competitions - VOTE

football forum

What League(s), if any, would you be interested in Participating in for the competition known as 'Last Man Standing'  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which League(s) would you participate in?

• Serie A
    • La Liga
    • Ligue 1
    • Bundesliga
    • None - Either we already have too many competitions OR you just don't care about other leagues.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Feel free to do one separately, however each of these leagues I'll be running subsequent to the end of the Premier League round :twothumbsup:. I don't mind others running their own if people fancy it, and I will take part if you run it.

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Feel free to do one separately, however each of these leagues I'll be running subsequent to the end of the Premier League round :twothumbsup:. I don't mind others running their own if people fancy it, and I will take part if you run it.

Mate, if you were planning to running one or more of these, then by all means go ahead! You are the master of these comps, and I enjoy them so much that I was hoping to get a few more going. 

@Stan - Thoughts on a Separate Sub-Forum for these Comps Rando does? 

19 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

A sub forum would be useful now that we are moving from a one off competition to a league with other spin offs potentially. If you want to archive my quiz sub forum to make room @Stan and co I don't mind.

So you are doing the EPL? Are/Were you planning to run this comp with any other league? 

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Eco said:

So you are doing the EPL? Are/Were you planning to run this comp with any other league? 

Premier League first, then when that one ends I'll do probably La Liga then Bundesliga then Serie A then Ligue 1. All the results will be combined into a league table. In fact I will just run a poll at some point with a bunch of leagues including those and the MLS, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish leagues to see which ones would be most popular and just do it from most popular to least popular until the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Premier League first, then when that one ends I'll do probably La Liga then Bundesliga then Serie A then Ligue 1. All the results will be combined into a league table. In fact I will just run a poll at some point with a bunch of leagues including those and the MLS, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish leagues to see which ones would be most popular and just do it from most popular to least popular until the end of the season.

I think that's a perfect idea. 

I'll let you run with it then, just let me know if you need help with anything! 

:congrats:

Archived