talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NCAA College Football 2018/19

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Eco remember all those offseasons rumours about him leaving for Texas a few years back or him close to retiring... lol. He knows that he has built a dynasty at alabama and he will retire with a few more championships. We have been blessed to have the two greatest coaches of all time and just listening to the press conference, radio shows, and speeches from both show how much of a football genius they are/were. They are up there with MLK when it comes to delivering a speech imo. 

5 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

@Eco remember all those offseasons rumours about him leaving for Texas a few years back or him close to retiring... lol. He knows that he has built a dynasty at alabama and he will retire with a few more championships. We have been blessed to have the two greatest coaches of all time and just listening to the press conference, radio shows, and speeches from both show how much of a football genius they are/were. They are up there with MLK when it comes to delivering a speech imo. 

We are certainly lucky, and blessed to have seen him at Alabama. If he retires tomorrow then I will applaud him so what he has done to this team and University. 

Still wouldn't up them up with MLK, just based on the fact that what he dealt with was real life, whereas Bear and Saban work in Sports, but I understand what you are saying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, El Profesor said:

,Joe Burrow is a beast. 5 TDs before half-time. Bengals are lucky.

Still not sure how he'll do in the Pros. 

He has been 'okay' until this year, so it'll be interesting how it translate. 

Ohio State is killing, but only was up 16-0, until Clemson drive down and score to make it 16-7.

22 hours ago, Eco said:

Still not sure how he'll do in the Pros. 

He has been 'okay' until this year, so it'll be interesting how it translate. 

Ohio State is killing, but only was up 16-0, until Clemson drive down and score to make it 16-7.

Reminds me a lot of aaron Rodgers BUT like you said, it's still a toss up with him. The LSU offensive coach and it's new philosophy fits perfectly with the talent around that area. I expect Bama to lose a little domination of the mobile and Louisiana area. 

One of the top nfl draft guru's Todd M. from ESPN:

@Eco our 2020 early signing class gives us proof that the dynasty is here to stay for a few more years. I like Mac Jones and the other two back ups but Bryce young is one of a kind and has everything to become a starter asap. Oklahoma got destroyed by an sec team and alabama was able to get two elite players to switch over to the tide. God I could go on and on about this topic as college football is part of my life 24/7 365 and I'm glad to see the Goat @El Profesor be a part of this thread now. 

• 2 weeks later...

LSU is on pace to win the Natty tonight in one of the most dominant seasons we have seen in awhile. They didn't play a weak schedule, and truly controlled each game. This isn't over, but with LSU about to score, late in the 3rd, already up by 10. This could be the game is LSU can score here. 

Archived