Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Newcastle United Sign Fabian Schar After Activatating Release Clause


Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.
20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Were they making him pay for his own English lessons? :ph34r:

Probably. The players have to pay for their own lockers at the training ground and I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Ashley installed a parking meter in the car park.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Probably. The players have to pay for their own lockers at the training ground and I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Ashley installed a parking meter in the car park.

Do they really have to pay for their own lockers?

I feel like there’s no way that’s true. But Mike Ashley is such a cunt that I can definitely believe it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Do they really have to pay for their own lockers?

I feel like there’s no way that’s true. But Mike Ashley is such a cunt that I can definitely believe it.

A few years back now when they were cost cutting they started charging players and staff for using things. Can't remember the exact details, I think they are all paying for their own lunch at the training ground though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Harvsky said:

A few years back now when they were cost cutting they started charging players and staff for using things. Can't remember the exact details, I think they are all paying for their own lunch at the training ground though.

Wow. And how much does he value the club... when it’s not facing relegation? He’s not fit to be running a top flight club, let alone one with such potential. But his valuation is insane, at least it was when Amanda Stavely was trying to get something done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wow. And how much does he value the club... when it’s not facing relegation? He’s not fit to be running a top flight club, let alone one with such potential. But his valuation is insane, at least it was when Amanda Stavely was trying to get something done.

Now that we stayed up he wants £400-450m which would give him around a £150-200m profit for all the work he put in taking the club forward over the last 11 years O.o

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Now that we stayed up he wants £400-450m which would give him around a £150-200m profit for all the work he put in taking the club forward over the last 11 years O.o

 

 

Pity you aren't fan owned so you can sack him and vote in a new board and president!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Look at Newcastle splashing the cash - the cheek of them to complain when there are clubs like us that haven't spent a penny yet. Disgraceful 

You guys don't need anything mate... During the World Cup you almost made me want to support you. xD

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You guys don't need anything mate... During the World Cup you almost made me want to support you. xD

xD

We definitely do! Need at least 2 players in, probably 3. Need a CM and a forward - plus likely a CB if Toby goes. We have like 10 days to do it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2018 at 11:31, SirBalon said:

Pity you aren't fan owned so you can sack him and vote in a new board and president!

Newcastle fans have been at loggerheads with the owners for at least 40 years. I would love it if we had a President, I think it would end this Jarrow crusade we are perpetually stuck in. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Newcastle fans have been at loggerheads with the owners for at least 40 years. I would love it if we had a President, I think it would end this Jarrow crusade we are perpetually stuck in. 

Well it would certainly coincide along the feelings you have for your club and definitely that which stands as your signature of one of the Nobles of football mate.  Those that stand for presidency of a football club tend to be people with the right intentions and their heart set in the right place (tend to be of course).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Well it would certainly coincide along the feelings you have for your club and definitely that which stands as your signature of one of the Nobles of football mate.  Those that stand for presidency of a football club tend to be people with the right intentions and their heart set in the right place (tend to be of course).

And I guess it would also force transparency instead of fans wondering what the fuck is going on all the time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

And I guess it would also force transparency instead of fans wondering what the fuck is going on all the time

Who knows about that when we have to accept so many aspects of the human condition. But what's for sure is that the ones in charge would be subject to democracy and would be voted out come the next club elections.  In general you get people that love the club wanting to serve the term/s and do everything possible to make a success by pumping everything into the resources for that objective.  Profit serves as only more capital to use as a method to succeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...