talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cheikhou Kouyate Signs for Crystal Palace

I said in the Antonio thread I would like to see this happen as ten million seems like a fair enough outlay for somebody who would suit the way he would play.

I don't have any qualms signing West Ham rejects. These players didn't do themsleves a disservice at Upton Park and I reckon they'll suit our team more. It would be ironic if we finish above them again.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That'd be a great coup for you. Proper bolster your midfield along with Milivojevic. Only 28 as well, in his prime.

Would he leave West Ham though? 

On 25/07/2018 at 18:50, Stan said:

That'd be a great coup for you. Proper bolster your midfield along with Milivojevic. Only 28 as well, in his prime.

Would he leave West Ham though? 

Due to their spending they're willing to listen to offers for Kouyate, Obiang, Oxford and Antonio. The fans don't seem particularly pleased but they will all lose value if they're not playing so it makes sense to sell now.

• Subscriber

In fairness to them it’s nothing to do with that - they used to really like him but they say he got lazy and disinterested. Nobody likes a player that doesn’t seem to be trying but that’s the stage it got to for them with Kouyate. Hopefully he raises his effort levels for you 

9 hours ago, Storts said:

In fairness to them it’s nothing to do with that - they used to really like him but they say he got lazy and disinterested. Nobody likes a player that doesn’t seem to be trying but that’s the stage it got to for them with Kouyate. Hopefully he raises his effort levels for you 

Suits us down to the ground. There's no medium ground with this bunch. They're either the most confident team in the league or the least. 

Holloway - the least

Pulis - most confident 

Warnock- the least 

Pardew V.1 - most confident 

Pardew V.2 - the least 

Allardyce - most confident (after a very slow start)

DeBoer- eradicated from my memory 

Hodgson - most confident 

It's when Hodgson retires Kouatye will be worthless to us.

Archived