talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jerome Boateng

Jerome Boateng is in talks over a move to Paris Saint-Germain, says Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Rummenigge has told reporters in Germany that the centre-back's agents are in discussions with the French club to find the basis of a transfer.

Manchester United have also been interested in Boateng, who had a disappointing World Cup as Germany crashed out at the group stage.

Rummenigge said: "At the moment there is no direct contact between the clubs. But there is contact between his agents and PSG.

"We have to wait, if we could find a basis for a transfer. Now we have to wait and see whether, at the end of the day, we find a basis on which we can agree on a transfer.

"We have to find a transfer fee that would be acceptable for both."

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Curious to see how much we get, as its rumoured Pavard is lined up to take his spot. Fees have been thrown around in the region of €30-50m for Pavard.

I have heard nothing about Pavard going to Bayern, but just think that Stuttgart paid 4.5m euros for him...I imagine now he could fetch $40m+

• Subscriber

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I have heard nothing about Pavard going to Bayern, but just think that Stuttgart paid 4.5m euros for him...I imagine now he could fetch $40m+

Theres been quite a bit. The latest is a verbal agreement was made :what: anyways it makes alot of sense if Boateng is leaving.

Manchester United are interested in Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boatengas they look to add to their centre-back options before Deadline Day, reports the Daily Mirror.

United are chasing a defender this summer, with Harry Maguire and Yerry Mina long linked with a move to Old Trafford, but Boateng could be the next target they turn their attention to.

The 29-year-old Germany international’s future at the Allianz Arena is uncertain, with Boateng seeing a potential move to Paris Saint-Germain stall this week.

Not sure this story actually makes any sense?

BOATENG STILL KEEN?

Sky in Germany are reporting that defender Jerome Boateng turned down a move to Manchester United for football reasons but, we are told he wants to move to United and Jose Mourinho wants to sign him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Jerome Boateng
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived