The Heatwave

football forum

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

I'm not married neither paedophile or homosexual :what:

You should try it to.

I am married though, which means I'm retired from all of these types of escapades I'm afraid. :(

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Complaining when it's too cold or consistently raining and complaining when it's too hot!

This is a lot better than what we get in the UK 70% of the time which is described as mild weather when it actually fact it's depressing dark grey miserable weather.

LONG MAY THIS WEATHER LAST!

Finally a proper summer...

Its a British persons right to complain about the weather :banana:

I don't mind the heat. I can deal with it and I'm sure many of us have been hotter overseas. What I can't stand is the people who will not stop going on and on about it. Every fucking day I see posts on Facebook or Instagram about "oo it's hot", "too hot for me today", "I've had to buy myself a fan", "I think I'm melting", "I'm spending all day in my car because it's got air conditioning". It's so tedious and it's doing my fucking head in

23 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

I don't mind the heat. I can deal with it and I'm sure many of us have been hotter overseas. What I can't stand is the people who will not stop going on and on about it. Every fucking day I see posts on Facebook or Instagram about "oo it's hot", "too hot for me today", "I've had to buy myself a fan", "I think I'm melting", "I'm spending all day in my car because it's got air conditioning". It's so tedious and it's doing my fucking head in

Bet you got fed up of hearing its coming home for 3 weeks

9 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

I currently have sweat on my face sitting in my room at 11:33pm. I think that is a legitimate gripe to complain about the weather.

You just had a wank 

1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Nothing compared to Japan’s heatwave. 

It doesn't happen very often in England that is why we go on about it. A bit like a world cup semi final

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

It doesn't happen very often in England that is why we go on about it. A bit like a world cup semi final

I understand houses and stuff are not built for said heatwaves. Is it a dry heat or humid? 

3 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I understand houses and stuff are not built for said heatwaves. Is it a dry heat or humid? 

I don't  know but I remember when i went to america and it was hotter but i didn't sweat as much so does that mean it is more humid?

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Nothing compared to Japan’s heatwave. 

I was talking to my cousin the other day she said its insane.. shes like an hour train ride outside of Tokyo. I mean people are fucking dieing... thats heat. Ill complain about our weather here but we dont get anywhere near the humidity they have to deal with. Were in like the low to mid thirties Celsius here with 30% humidity roughly.

Love this weather. Never gets too hot in the office at work so can't really complain about that. Getting home and sitting in the garden to eat your tea is great. Someone else mentioned, everyone is generally in a better mood. 

19 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

A heatwave? A really mild summer so far to be honest.

Pretty shitty summer in Portugal. Very rarely above 30°C so far. It looks like it will get better though, starting next Thursday or so.

17 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Love this weather. Never gets too hot in the office at work so can't really complain about that. Getting home and sitting in the garden to eat your tea is great. Someone else mentioned, everyone is generally in a better mood. 

Sunlight is actually good for your mood in the same way more people get depressed in the winter

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

12 hour shift tomorrow so talkum powder and Vaseline ready

I live in warmer climates and i have absolutely no idea what you'd do with these two things!  😂

Archived