talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Trivia Thread

football forum

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Haha :D Correct. 

Really?? didn't know that.. I was going to plump for Mole or something but when you said Aquatic it threw me off that trail.. That explains why they can destroy my young plants overnight.. I always thought it was because there might be lots of them attacking one plant but now I know better.. xD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Really?? didn't know that.. I was going to plump for Mole or something but when you said Aquatic it threw me off that trail.. That explains why they can destroy my young plants overnight.. I always thought it was because there might be lots of them attacking one plant but now I know better.. xD

Yeah the teeth are arranged in rows on their tongue... a lot of tiny sharp teeth. In some species (particularly the aquatic ones) the teeth are even stronger than titanium and Kevlar. 

a microscope image:

Limacus_flavus_cedric_lee5.jpg

factorialist_snailTeeth_limpetTooth2.jpg

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah the teeth are arranged in rows on their tongue... a lot of tiny sharp teeth. In some species (particularly the aquatic ones) the teeth are even stronger than titanium and Kevlar. 

a microscope image:

Limacus_flavus_cedric_lee5.jpg

factorialist_snailTeeth_limpetTooth2.jpg

Weird when you see stuff close up like that.. We used to have a healthy lot of water snails in our little pond up until last year, there were hundreds of them all different sizes, when they got really big they just died off only to be replaced by loads more little ones growing through, for some reason they all died off completely?? I think we picked them up from a water plant we got  at some time or another but not sure why they all perished.. 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Nicki Minaj?

Nope.

Bonus fact while I was sorting out the question I've set - Nicki Minaj isn't her real name, it's Onika Tanya Minaj and she hates the name 'Nicki Minaj'!

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nope.

Bonus fact while I was sorting out the question I've set - Nicki Minaj isn't her real name, it's Onika Tanya Minaj and she hates the name 'Nicki Minaj'!

Yeah don't know why they nicknamed her that haha. Hale Berry?

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Yeah don't know why they nicknamed her that haha. Hale Berry?

Nope!

48 minutes ago, Stan said:

There's a clue for everyone in the first name...

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived