The better place to talk football.

Trivia Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Get fucked.

Glad to know you are still alive and kicking mate... I sometimes resort to taunting you every now and then in the odd thread to try and get you out of your cave and it normally doesn't work.. I was beginning to think you were un-tauntable.. B|

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Give us a clue?

The country in question has no official capital and holds the record of the first circumnavigation of the Earth by a piloted aircraft using only solar power.

:P 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC - John said:

Switzerland  :D

Correct! :) 

According to their animal welfare laws, the quality of life of social animals such as guinea pigs depends heavily on social contacts and living in a group, so forcing them to live a solitary life that is against their nature is animal cruelty and thus forbidden by law. 

• 2 weeks later...

The answer is Persia

Assassins is the common name used to refer a group of killers whose foundation based on texts from their grand master Hassan-i Sabbah tended to call his disciples Asāsiyyūn meaning "people who are faithful to the foundation in Alamut modern day Iran.

Sabbah who would drug his young followers with hashish, lead them to a "paradise" (chicks + wine ), and then claim that only he had the means to allow for their return. Perceiving that Sabbah was either a prophet or magician, his disciples, believing that only he could return them to "paradise", were fully committed to his cause and willing to carry out his every request. With his new weapons, Sabbah began to order assassinations, ranging from politicians to great generals. 

220px-Asabah2.jpg

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived