• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Trivia Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Azeem said:

Who is the only bowler in ODI Cricket history who has held the record of fastest to 100, 150, 200 and 250 ODI wickets ?

A. Muttiah Muralitharan

B. Waseem Akram

C. Bret Lee

D. Saqlain Mushtaq

C

4 hours ago, Azeem said:

Who is the only bowler in ODI Cricket history who has held the record of fastest to 100, 150, 200 and 250 ODI wickets ?

A. Muttiah Muralitharan

B. Waseem Akram

C. Bret Lee

D. Saqlain Mushtaq

D

But I thought Khan is the fastest to 100 wickets now 

You did say held though my bad just woke up haha 

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Which fighter aircraft is the most used by Air Forces around the world as of today ?

A. F-16

B. Mig-29

C. Mirage 2000

D. F-18

E. Chengdu J-7

E

8 hours ago, Azeem said:

Which fighter aircraft is the most used by Air Forces around the world as of today ?

A. F-16

B. Mig-29

C. Mirage 2000

D. F-18

E. Chengdu J-7

Good question. I'd have thought F16

31 minutes ago, Harry said:

Good question. I'd have thought F16

You're right, the US F-16 Fighting Falcon or more commonly known as the Viper by aviators makes up 15% of total fighter aircrafts in the world.

Surprisingly it was originally planned to be just a sidekick to other US fighter aircrafts.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTPwdsmOiOXZ5QY2Ns-2N

37 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

D.

33 minutes ago, Eco said:

A

16 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Bow

All incorrect, children.

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Sword. Surely you´d like to avoid close combat as long as you have longer range weapons.

And the lolly goes to Nudge. The samurai near always carreid two swords, a shorter sword and a longer sword. The smaller was a ceremonial sword, sort of like a badge of honour for their position as samurai, the larger sword was pretty much their 'peacekeeper' and sidearm. It was more used to opress civillians and 'keep order', rather than to wage war. It isnt' a good weapon for battle, because Japanese swords are fragile and made for slashing, which is mostly useless against armour. Better to shoot someone from afar than to damage a sword. They preferred to ride horseback with either a bow or some sort of polearm. In fact they used to joust eachother to settle disputes by riding at eachother whilst shooting their bows. It's pretty in contrast to the western idea of chivalry, where a knight would consider a bow dishonourable.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived