talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A 2018/19 - 1^ Giornata [17/08 - 18/08]

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Injured :/ 

that's a shame. Was looking forward to seeing how he and Vecino will play together. An exciting prospect.

No Vrsaljko as well? Is he on the bench?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

that's a shame. Was looking forward to seeing how he and Vecino will play together. An exciting prospect.

No Vrsaljko as well? Is he on the bench?

no. him and Peri took the day off.  :D well they deserved it after this world cup

Skrini is injured too :/

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Fantastically placed volley to win the game in the last minute.

Watched it live. Good volley, but Dzeko was falling backwards and didn't have a great angle. Edin's skill on that shot is unreal. 

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Enough talent on this Inter side to get the 3 points today, but it won't be easy against these bastards. 

I agree. They always play their best against us, it's never easy playing against them especially tonight that we are missing 5 basic players. still enough talent to beat them like you said. let's see...

Fantastic atmosphere in the stadium. 

37 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Kluivert looks like the next big thing in Italy and of course that is good for Netherlands as well. Very promising talent. his play reminds me of Robben.

the first 3 games of the season where pretty entertaining but now it's time for Inter.

Dk-sRlPX0AArju4.jpg:large

Lame ass formation. Asamoah as a left winger?! wa da fuck Spal stop being a chicken. What do you have Karamoh for?!?!

anyways. I hope Politano scores against his ex club

And Kluivert only cost 18 million. 

I think I'm fucking done with this fucking shitshow.

The football is underwhelming, the crowd is a let down, that pitch is attrocious. And the commentary on 11 sports is dreadful.

Just as I type this, Sassuolo  have been given a penalty, which is soft as fuck, but its enough to keep me interested. Funny game, football, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, AMG said:

I think I'm fucking done with this fucking shitshow.

The football is underwhelming, the crowd is a let down, that pitch is attrocious. And the commentary on 11 sports is dreadful.

Just as I type this, Sassuolo  have been given a penalty, which is soft as fuck, but its enough to keep me interested. Funny game, football, isn't it?

k, thx, bye :bye:

awful first half. Spalletti really gets on my nerves with his jokes. Playing with both Dalbert and Asamoah on the same formation is a joke.

I noticed Peri on the bench. I thought he wasn't available for this match, if he is available then Spalletti MUST bring him in and send Dalbert to hell and never play again. Asamoah must only play as a left back which is his natural position.

2 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

awful first half. Spalletti really gets on my nerves with his jokes. Playing with both Dalbert and Asamoah on the same formation is a joke.

I noticed Peri on the bench. I thought he wasn't available for this match, if he is available then Spalletti MUST bring him in and send Dalbert to hell and never play again. Asamoah must only play as a left back which is his natural position.

I see no improvements in this squad over last year. I agree about Dalbert, and we need a MF presence. Too many mistakes and too little possession. 

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I see no improvements in this squad over last year. I agree about Dalbert, and we need a MF presence. Too many mistakes and too little possession. 

there will be improvements when Asamoah play in his natural position, when Nainggolan and Skrini get healed and when Peri with Versaliko find their place on the starting 11.

good news Dalbert is out Peri is on!

• Administrator

This has been poor from Inter. No service to Icardi and playing like there's no chemistry between the team. I wonder if the pitch has a part to play but then the argument of 'both sides have to play on it' would be valid. Just some of the passing from Inter and lack of pressure on Sassuolo despite the difference in quality (on paper) between both sides. 85 mins gone and for the past 15-20 minutes it's been crossing in to the box but no clear cut opportunities at all. Haven't tested Sassuolo's keeper much. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived