talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your TF365 Mount Rushmore

football forum

If you could have a mountainside chiseled out for some of our TF365 members, which 4 people would you use?

try to match each president on there with a TF365 member.

Here is mine

@Rab

The George Washington of TF365. The founder, without him this site doesn't happen.

@SirBalon

The vibrant one. Our own Teddy Roosevelt. The sibil says it all. 

@Stan

Our Thomas Jefferson. A swiss army knife to the site that does a little bit of everything and has been with TF365 and TFF pretty much from the beginning.

@Spike

Abraham Lincoln. Does a troll want to start a revolutionary tone? Spike will take care of them.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Average shouts so far. Got to have legends of pre TF365. To me this is still TFF! Love Stan but he is a newbie to the TFF world. ;) 

you're just jealous you haven't been chosen.

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

cc is klass

Lucas(?)(Italian mod)/mass debates

Nicholas

Fiddy pence 

I can confirm that @Marc has let me know how disappointed and angry he is with you that he's missed out on your make-believe mountain montage.

It's Mt. Rushmore, so instead of ex-Presidents I'll do current mods. Because that's the closest thing we've got to Presidents on here... or something.

@Rab - this place wouldn't exist without him, so that's pretty George Washington-y of him. So he's our George Washington in my eyes.

@Harvsky - According to Wikipedia, Thomas Jefferson "was an American Founding Father who was the principal author of the Declaration of Independence and later served as the third president of the United States from 1801 to 1809. Previously, he had been elected the second vice president of the United States, serving under John Adams from 1797 to 1801. He was a proponent of democracy, republicanism, and individual rights motivating American colonists to break from Great Britain and form a new nation; he produced formative documents and decisions at both the state and national level."

Harvey's got funny posts. And he's got well thought out posts. And he doesn't like it when I go around telling people democracy has failed and shite like that - I think that's as close as a proponent of democracy as we've got. Thus, our he's Thomas Jefferson.

@The Palace Fan - Next we've got Abraham Lincoln. Who we know was the President during the US civil war & ended slavery, Wikipedia goes further stating: "an American statesman and lawyer who served as the 16th President of the United States from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. Lincoln led the United States through the American Civil War—its bloodiest war and perhaps its greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis."

I'm going to be honest, I already picked my 4 mods and now this whole matching them with the President thing that I started with Rab is now me just tenuously trying to make links between people. There is literally nothing that's happened on here that is remotely similar to the US Civil War & any sort of greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis.

So I just picked The Palace Fan because he's fucking ace and ending slavery in America is pretty ace. I suppose if I had to imagine which of the 4 mods I picked to own a top hat... I'd guess the one from London. So there you go, 2 reasons.

@Stan - Here we've got Teddy Roosevelt. He was big on animal conservation. Stan went to a Safari Park. Boom - he's our Teddy Roosevelt.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf, I think it's a bit unfair to have you grouped in with Swifty & @The Liquidator - and I don't really know/remember 20Legend... but Swifty & The Liquidator is not great company to be grouped with.

Swify might have been the most dense member in our history. God it was so bad I found myself laughing most of the time. 

Just now, Eco said:

Swify might have been the most dense member in our history. God it was so bad I found myself laughing most of the time. 

Oh 100%. He was hilarious, but always unintentionally. And people could get him so rattled he would go from just posting merely idiotic things to just incoherent babbling while he was calling @DeadLinesman booby. A real bona fide idiot.

• Administrator

I mainly remember 20Legend because he got annoyed when De Gea would keep out shots with his feet instead of his hands, all the while keeping goals out but that mattered to 20Legend a lot for some bizarre reason.

14 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I actually don't mind the Liquidator.... Cicero dislikes him because he always calls out his Chelsea sugar coated bullshit...

If you've come to that conclusion by reading the Chelsea thread, I take it back, you are on Swifty's level 

I'm still waiting for the day The LIquidator actually counters my argument instead of his predictable ad hominem.  I just had an argument with @LFCMadLad, and he actually provided some fair points to his claim instead of personal insults. 

I've come to the conclusion that I've rinsed you so many times, that when any member on this forum challenges me, even if it is something you don't agree with, you strap your head firmly up their arse. Would you say this is wrong? xD

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

I mainly remember 20Legend because he got annoyed when De Gea would keep out shots with his feet instead of his hands, all the while keeping goals out but that mattered to 20Legend a lot for some bizarre reason.

Deadlinesman took the absolute piss out of that 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

If you've come to that conclusion by reading the Chelsea thread, I take it back, you are on Swifty's level 

I'm still waiting for the day The LIquidator actually counters my argument instead of his predictable ad hominem.  I just had an argument with @LFCMadLad, and he actually provided some fair points to his claim instead of personal insults. 

I've come to the conclusion that I've rinsed you so many times, that when any member on this forum challenges me, even if it is something you don't agree with, you strap your head firmly up their arse. Would you say this is wrong? xD

Deadlinesman took the absolute piss out of that 

Believe it or not mate, you are actually one of my favourite posters on here. You are as passionate about Chelsea as I am about Liverpool which is always going to end in some sort of conflict. 

We always seem to sort it out in a friendly way though instead of some who just throw insults, so I'm glad about that. 

I look forward to us thrashing Chelsea nontheless :D

Don't know about this but I think @Stan should be there. He's the least agenda filled member on the forum and does his best to rise above any dislikes possible. Don't know how its possible to not like him. 

Archived