The better place to talk football.

Your TF365 Mount Rushmore

football forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I must admit I have seen a few comments with negative feedback towards Stan get deleted real quick and Stanley happens to be on line every time it happens.... No big deal, but just don't get how people can't handle constructive criticism

HAHAHHAHA are you actually insinuating what I think you are...

People can be negative about me all they want. Literally couldn't give two shits. Why the fuck would I delete it xD 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm not insinuating a thing, quit playing dead possum... Just putting out what I've seen a few times already...whether its you or another staff member deleting it, I don't know, it's certainly not me though.

Two shits and fuck? Did I strike I never Stanley? This is the problem I have, cant never have a fair level headed discussion with you or cannabis. It seems like y'all want this place to be run accordingly to y'all's benefit and not the members. 

If this post gets me banned fine, I'm just calling a spade a fucking spade. 

you're clearly insinuating that staff delete posts that are negative about me xD. Quit playing dumb. 

I've never seen anyone delete a post that is negative about me xD. I'd question it if they did.  

also what are you even on about? More like people try and have a conversation with you but you take the conversation away or direct it towards Pogba, Utd, CR7 or whoever else is your flavour of the month. 

When have you ever tried to have a fair level-headed discussion with me? When have you ever tried to instigate good conversation with me or @Cannabis?? To question that it's run to our benefit and not the members is so far off the mark it's actually bordering on delusion. 

Why would that post get you banned anyway? What is there to be banned for in that post? 

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf, I think it's a bit unfair to have you grouped in with Swifty & @The Liquidator - and I don't really know/remember 20Legend... but Swifty & The Liquidator is not great company to be grouped with.

Anyone being lumped in with 20Legend should be gutted to be honest. What a bellend.

40 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm not insinuating a thing, quit playing dead possum... Just putting out what I've seen a few times already...whether its you or another staff member deleting it, I don't know, it's certainly not me though.

Two shits and fuck? Did I strike I never Stanley? This is the problem I have, cant never have a fair level headed discussion with you or cannabis. It seems like y'all want this place to be run accordingly to y'all's benefit and not the members. 

If this post gets me banned fine, I'm just calling a spade a fucking spade. 

Mate - are you wanting a ban? If not, what in the world have you said that would warrant a ban? 

C'mon, rise above the conspiracy because I promise there isn't one. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Quit playing dumb? That's your problem right from the get-go, you don't treat people fairly.. what are you on about people trying to have a level headed convo? Cicero's comments on the said daily and Sir balon's comments on Fellaini show that I'm the worst of the worst.. a Mexican man utd fan, it doesn't get any lower than that huh? I'm fed up with all the bullshit and thought it was reasonable to bring it up but there is no conversating with you... I'm wrong and your right, I get it. 

You and cannabis continue putting on a show, I won't say a damn thing.

Are you okay? 

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

His boss has done it befor

This begs 2 questions:

1.) @Stan's boss at his local housing association is a mod on here too?

2.) If you were banned, how are you still posting on here - New account/Unbanned/Temporary ban?

I mean it just seems like if they wanted exercise some abuse of power and didn't want you on the forums... they could pretty easily ban you, never tell anyone, and nobody would ever really know.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

His boss has done it before so I wouldn't put it past a small pawn of the game try it again. Rabby banned me for complaining about ME getting racially abused. 

pretty sure I empathised with you as well when you said you were racially abused, but I see that's conveniently forgotten xD 

Archived