• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Claudio Pizarro Fußballgott

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh wow, Micoud looks old. But not surprising considering I haven't seen him in probably over a decade. 

Yeah... I think I last saw him in Frings' testimonial match, but I didn't realise it was almost 10 years ago, too 😅 He's a wine maker now :D 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Does Weidwald have a club? 
Does Junuzovic have a club?
Fritzs comical testimonial defending was actually roughly as good as his normal defending 
Does Mario Gomez have a fucking club?

Wiedwald has no club now, and keeps fit by training with our U23. He had some offers from clubs abroad, but wants to stay in the region close to his family. 

Junuzovic ended his career this summer, and is now a co-trainer at FC Liefering (RB Leipzig's farm team in Austrian 2. Liga)

Gomez ended his career a few years ago and is RB international technical director.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Wiedwald has no club now, and keeps fit by training with our U23. He had some offers from clubs abroad, but wants to stay in the region close to his family. 

Junuzovic ended his career this summer, and is now a co-trainer at FC Liefering (RB Leipzig's farm team in Austrian 2. Liga)

Gomez ended his career a few years ago and is RB international technical director.

They were half joking. Juno ended his career too soon IMO. Gomez was fat but still lethal and Wiedwald was Wiedwald. Sublime or ridiculous. 

Archived