talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ozil's Family Want Him To Leave Arsenal

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum

He should move, the club lack the ambition to keep players like him around. I wouldn't be surprised if when he's retired from the game he reveals that switching Madrid for London was a mistake.

He's never really looked happy there for me.

• Subscriber

I'd imagine this pleases Arsenal fans quite a bit if they can offload him. For me he's never recovered from his time in Spain and show glimpses of what he can be only when he isn't being a totally lazy player. 

• Administrator
Just now, Smiley Culture said:

Where would he go though? I can't see a move back to Germany materialising and I don't know if he's been deserving of a move to say Paris or Monaco. 

I think he's good enough to play for a big team. Maybe Monaco but they have so many players coming through and good enough players there so they may not even want him. 

Possibly Dortmund? Doubt he'll stay in this country.

He will stay at Arsenal if Wenger stays, because Wenger has made Arsenal like a holiday camp now, players can do what they want, they can put in such horrible displays in and there is no fear of threat to their place. Wengers weak management has been a huge problem and there are too many players that have just gone stale because of this. 

10 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

He will stay at Arsenal if Wenger stays, because Wenger has made Arsenal like a holiday camp now, players now can do what they want, they can put in such horrible displays in and there is no fear of threat to their place. Wengers weak management has been a huge problems and there are too many players that have just gone stale because of this. 

Much like what the KNVB has been for managers for the last 2.5 years. :clown:

1 hour ago, True Bender said:

"Ozil's Family Want Him To Leave Arsenal"

Even if that was true. So what?!? Özil doesn't have a friendly relationship with his father. Does his mommy give him advice where to play football?

I think it's his son and lesbian daughter that don't like London:

IMG_1902.JPG

IMG_1903.PNG

He should leave... his performances have beein declining for Arsenal. But I have a feeling he will see what wenger's future is and then decide accordingly. He might stay if Wenger extends his contract since he is termed as teacher's pet by some Arsneal teammates and the fact that he receives special treatment from wenger

Wouldn't be surprised if Bayern Munich swoop in for him. He could honestly go back to Real Madrid, he would fit better in that side than James has been. I'm just imagining the service BBC would get from Ozil, Modrid and Kroos together. Either that or follow Khedira to Juve?

Archived