talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Paul Pogba - Returning to Juventus? Or Joining Barcelona?

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

My personal favorite of yours was United would win the Champions League, Peru wouldn't qualify for the WC,  and Leicester would finish bottom half. 

Stuff of Legends. Do you have a crystal ball?

I like when he said United were going to win the CL literally right before they were knocked out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it with a pinch of salt. It is the daily mirror after all.

It could create an interesting situation in twelve months if Mourinho is still there with his arrogant, miserable and stubborn attitude mind you.

Juventus want to re-sign Paul Pogba, according to the Daily Mirror.

Pogba joined Manchester United from Juve for £89m in 2016, but has struggled to consistently live up to his price tag.

The Mirror say Juve, who have already splashed out on Cristiano Ronaldo this summer, could sell a host of players to finance a deal that would "test United's resolve" over Pogba.

Apparently they "believe the 25-year-old midfielder is open to a return to Turin".

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogbahas reportedly met with Barcelona’stechnical director Eric Abidal in the United States to discuss a potential move, according to Tuttosport. 

The France midfielder has reportedly decided he wants to leave the Premier League club and La Liga champions Barcelona are keen to sign him. Pogba has a long-term contract at Old Trafford but a "fractious" relationship with Jose Mourinho has resulted in him considering his future

Apparently the new technical director at Barcelona, Eric Abidal, instead of flying as expected to Paris to hold final negotiations with PSG for a possible arrival of Adrien Rabiot, has instead flown across the Atlantic Ocean to the US to speak to Pogba and his representatives.  This is what's being said in the Spanish media.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Apparently the new technical director at Barcelona, Eric Abidal, instead of flying as expected to Paris to hold final negotiations with PSG for a possible arrival of Adrien Rabiot, has instead flown across the Atlantic Ocean to the US to speak to Pogba and his representatives.  This is what's being said in the Spanish media.

Put @Teso dos Bichos on suicide watch xD

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Put @Teso dos Bichos on suicide watch xD

xD

Right now it's just rumours which was why I didn't post anything on that news I already knew about since last night.  But it does explain the sudden move by Man Utd for Real Madrid's Mateo Kovačić... The problem is that Kovačić has apparently told Real that he won't move to Old Trafford under any circumstances for whatever reason.

Teso will probably just do a bit of a turn coat in Pogba if it were to occur! :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

xD

Right now it's just rumours which was why I didn't post anything on that news I already knew about since last night.  But it does explain the sudden move by Man Utd for Real Madrid's Mateo Kovačić... The problem is that Kovačić has apparently told Real that he won't move to Old Trafford under any circumstances for whatever reason.

Teso will probably just do a bit of a turn coat in Pogba if it were to occur! :ph34r:

Expecting exactly the same from you to be fair mate :ph34r:

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

xD

Or he'll just start supporting Barca. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Or he'll just start supporting Barca. 

nah he won't. Pogba will just become the world's worst midfielder and suddenly Kante won't look too bad in his eyes.

Juventus are ready to make the most of another fall-out between Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba, according to reports on Tuttosport.

The French midfielder is keen on a move back to Turin, with the Man Utd unhappy at Pogba’s decision to ignore his plea for players to return early to pre-season from holiday.

According to this morning's Italian and Spanish sports dailies Paul Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola is working hard behind the scenes to take the French international to Barcelona.

What an unthankful individual Raiola is after all the money Manchester United have him for the transfer of his client to Manchester United. :ph34r:

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

According to this morning's Italian and Spanish sports dailies Paul Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola is working hard behind the scenes to take the French international to Barcelona.

What an unthankful individual Raiola is after all the money Manchester United have him for the transfer of his client to Manchester United. :ph34r:

Pogba would only make the bench, and at the very most a cup game here or there.

Can't see him getting in ahead of Busquets, Vidal, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Alena, Arthur, Andre Gomes, Denis Suarez. Maybe even some of the B team would get ahead of him.

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Pogba would only make the bench, and at the very most a cup game here or there.

Can't see him getting in ahead of Busquets, Vidal, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Alena, Arthur, Andre Gomes, Denis Suarez. Maybe even some of the B team would get ahead of him.

I think that's a bit far fetched but he wouldn't have it written as Gospel that he would play every game that's for sure.  Barcelona are jammed packed in midfield although I expect André Gomes to be leaving from what I'm hearing.

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

I think that's a bit far fetched but he wouldn't have it written as Gospel that he would play every game that's for sure.  Barcelona are jammed packed in midfield although I expect André Gomes to be leaving from what I'm hearing.

I was taking the piss xD 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived