talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Paul Pogba - Returning to Juventus? Or Joining Barcelona?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Harry said:

Can't see united allowing this due to the brand damage. 

They hold all the cards.

Surprised barca would want pogba either. Doesn't strike me as their kind of player...

I have a feeling Barça are playing games with PSG in all of this. They know Paris Saint-Germain are looking to sign him but can't due to their financial issues regarding the FFP and that Barcelona have been messed around by them for a number of years adding to the way the Spanish club got rid of their Qatar association via sponsorship...

I could be wrong, but this is all pointing towards this what I've speculated on as far fetched as it may seem.

Paul Pogba wants to leave Manchester United this summer following he breakdown of his relationship with manager Jose Mourinho, reports Mundo Deportivo.

Barcelona and Juventus are battling for the World Cup-winning Frenchman’s signature and the Italian champions are willing to offer playmaker Miralem Pjanic in part-exchange.

Pogba’s agent, Mino Raiola, is currently in England to orchestrate the 25-year-old’s exit from Old Trafford.

• Administrator

Barcelona offered Gomes, Mina + £45m in exchange for Pogba. Rejected by Man Utd.

Disgusting from Utd. Shouldn't be holding Pogba back in order to join a bigger club. #FreePogba

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Barcelona offered Gomes, Mina + £45m in exchange for Pogba. Rejected by Man Utd.

Disgusting from Utd. Shouldn't be holding Pogba back in order to join a bigger club. #FreePogba

I agree. Barca will look quite decent with Pogba in the team. 

Suarez

Coutinho----------------Messi

Arthur---Rakitic

Busquets

Alba---Umtiti-------Lenglet----Roberto

Ter Stegen 

5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I was surprised to see that: 1.) I created this topic. 2.) That the post I made to create this topic has fuck all to do with Pogba. xD

Just looked and it's true!  How did that end up happening! xD

Barcelona have agreed terms with Paul Pogba as reports in Italy claim the La Liga champions are stepping up their pursuit of the Manchester United midfielder.

A story from the Daily Mirror, based on the Italian reports, claim Pogba has agreed a five-year deal worth £100m with Barcelona.

Sky Sports News brought you the news earlier that United had rejected a cash-plus-player offer - £45m plus Andre Silva and Yerry Mina - from Barca for Pogba.

Can't believe they lied....

DEMBELE AS POGBA MAKEWEIGHT?

Barcelona do not have an agreement in place with Paul Pogba but the La Liga champions are working hard to sign the Manchester United midfielder.

Barca are hoping to tempt United into selling the Frenchman by putting forward cash-plus-players proposals.

Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Rafinha are the Catalan club’s preferred makeweights but Mundo Deportivo claim they may also be willing to consider using Ivan Rakitic or Ousmane Dembele.

Still a lot of shit going round at the moment...

Pogba wants a £200,000-a-week pay rise to stay at the club, according to The Sun. 

Meanwhile, the Daily Mail report that Pogba has told United team-mates he wants to leave and has already agreed a £350,000-a-week contract with Barcelona.

The Daily Star say United are furious with Pogba's agent Mino Raiola for trying to engineer a move to Barcelona for the France star. 

Sky in Italy say United have rejected an offer for Pogba from Barcelona of £45m plus Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes. 

But United apparently have no desire to part with Pogba, who has just returned to training after winning the World Cup with France. According to Sky.

If any of those are true, it's probably:

The Daily Star say United are furious with Pogba's agent Mino Raiola for trying to engineer a move to Barcelona for the France star. 

Sky in Italy say United have rejected an offer for Pogba from Barcelona of £45m plus Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes. 

But United apparently have no desire to part with Pogba, who has just returned to training after winning the World Cup with France. According to Sky.

FC Barcelona have issued a public statement today in reference to Paul Pogba. The Spanish club have stated that they have pulled put of any attempt to sign the France and Manchester United midfielder.

The rumours are that Barça have promised the player the package will be more effective next summer and that he will be the priority. 

55 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

FC Barcelona have issued a public statement today in reference to Paul Pogba. The Spanish club have stated that they have pulled put of any attempt to sign the France and Manchester United midfielder.

The rumours are that Barça have promised the player the package will be more effective next summer and that he will be the priority. 

Translation: United fans brace yourself for a year of shite as they try to unsettle him. But also brace yourself for a whole lotta cash.

If United are smart, they’ll negotiate a deal out with Barca, and keep it under wraps. around January and get signings done early and in the works. I wouldn’t trust Barca to not leak out shit to their local news outlets though to give out leaks of a potential move, giving clubs the selling team is sniffing around for replacements an inkling of why exactly this side is looking to spend. But if Barca can be kept fucking quiet for once, then in February United could line up signings and get the deals done and dusted... then announce Pogba will leave at the end of the season, but the fans all can be reassured because new signings have been brought in. And it gives the opportunity for them to make multiple expensive purchases at problem areas.

For this reason, and also my dislike of how Barca go about forcing transfers from their target - most big clubs are bad about it, Liverpool too... look what we’ve done with VVD & for a time we were very very public with certain journos in trying to force moves from players in the press, I think it’s shameful from all the big clubs... but Barca do it worse. But in any case, I hope it doesn’t happen. We don’t need Barca getting their top signings or Man Utd significantly strengthening.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Translation: United fans brace yourself for a year of shite as they try to unsettle him. But also brace yourself for a whole lotta cash.

If United are smart, they’ll negotiate a deal out with Barca, and keep it under wraps. around January and get signings done early and in the works. I wouldn’t trust Barca to not leak out shit to their local news outlets though to give out leaks of a potential move, giving clubs the selling team is sniffing around for replacements an inkling of why exactly this side is looking to spend. But if Barca can be kept fucking quiet for once, then in February United could line up signings and get the deals done and dusted... then announce Pogba will leave at the end of the season, but the fans all can be reassured because new signings have been brought in. And it gives the opportunity for them to make multiple expensive purchases at problem areas.

For this reason, and also my dislike of how Barca go about forcing transfers from their target - most big clubs are bad about it, Liverpool too... look what we’ve done with VVD & for a time we were very very public with certain journos in trying to force moves from players in the press, I think it’s shameful from all the big clubs... but Barca do it worse. But in any case, I hope it doesn’t happen. We don’t need Barca getting their top signings or Man Utd significantly strengthening.

It could easily be the case that all of these things occur although recently they’ve been on better behaviour regarding signings.

On the Paul Pogba issue... I posted the news but as everyone well knows, many things can change during a long hard season on all fronts. Maybe by next summer Barcelona are going for someone else as their priority (although Barcelona showed serious interest before Pogba even moved back to United) or Man Utd could win the treble and suddenly he feels on top of the world because he’s been the protagonist.

Who knows!

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The problem for Utd is..... Nobody wants to sign for Utd xD

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived