talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saman Ghoddos - Amiens Signing Confirmed

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Know he was meant to be the key player at Ostersunds in their rise and actually wondered if we'd take a look ourselves as he's clearly on the rise. Man City seems like a waste though.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Off to Amiens. Medical today.

Makes a lot more sense than him joining Man City at the age of 24 with his only experience ever being in Swedish football.

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 02:23, Devon Von Devon said:

I know him from the World Cup qualifying. Not really that popular with Iran fans either.

I don't think he played in any qualifiers though... his Iran debut was after the last qualifier (in September of 2017 & he debuted in 2018).

In any case, to Iranians in Iran I imagine Ghoddos is a pretty unknown quantity. He's a Swedish born member of the Persian diaspora who only recently got his Iranian citizenship to play for the Iran national team. Swedish football fans are likely to know much more about him than Iranian football fans. He's only played 11 times for Iran, 3 of those are as substitute appearances for Iran in the World Cup.

5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Makes a lot more sense than him joining Man City at the age of 24 with his only experience ever being in Swedish football.

I don't think he played in any qualifiers though... his Iran debut was after the last qualifier (in September of 2017 & he debuted in 2018).

In any case, to Iranians in Iran I imagine Ghoddos is a pretty unknown quantity. He's a Swedish born member of the Persian diaspora who only recently got his Iranian citizenship to play for the Iran national team. Swedish football fans are likely to know much more about him than Iranian football fans. He's only played 11 times for Iran, 3 of those are as substitute appearances for Iran in the World Cup.

His owner Didnt sell him to Celta Vigo, Huesca, Rennes, or Freiburg. Let him go to the WORST team possible. Saman dragged that crap team so far in Europa League, Swedish League, won them a cup, etc. And his only dream was to go to spain, and he had two offers to do so. 

At least he is done with that shit club, now hes at another shit club, but in a much less shitty league.

• The title was changed to Saman Ghoddos - Amiens Signing Confirmed

Archived