talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arturo Vidal - Moving to Man Utd?

• Subscriber

According to the source Bayern will extend him until 2020 and he will join Inter on a 1 year loan with option to purchase for €30m. Apparently the source is good for Inter related news? Well see how this develops.

https://www.alfredopedulla.com/esclusiva-vidal-inter-il-bayern-cede-gli-scenari-e-su-vrsaljko/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Fuels the fire on the links of Vecino going to Chelsea.

However, a midfield shield of Vecino, Nainggolan and Vidal would be so good for Inter.

According to Spanish sports daily SPORT Arturo Vidal to Barcelona is a done deal!

Should be announced very soon and the apparent reason for the signing from what's being said is that the player Barça wanted was the young Ajax midfielder, Frenkie de Jong.  Ajax have told Barça that under no circumstances will he be leaving this season so that's been left until next summer.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

According to Spanish sports daily SPORT Arturo Vidal to Barcelona is a done deal!

Should be announced very soon and the apparent reason for the signing from what's being said is that the player Barça wanted was the young Ajax midfielder, Frenkie de Jong.  Ajax have told Barça that under no circumstances will he be leaving this season so that's been left until next summer.

I love Vidal's game and his attitude/approach to playing. Tons of effort each game, capable on the ball, good tackler. Confident he'll do well in the Barca team.

Midfield trio of Busquets, Rakitic, Vidal is very strong. 

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

It is in the Dutch press now, That Barcelona will sign Frenkie de Jong but arriving next season,   Vidal will come and be  the stop gap in the meantime.    

Barcelona have been thinking about various options to reinforce the midfield. The priority was Rabiot but the option of Arturo Vidal was attractive when thinking about the future. Because the Chilean, a signing who will perform immediately, will serve as a bridge to the arrial of Frenkie De Jong.

The idea is to arrange De Jong's arrival for next summer to complete the midfield for the seasons ahead. At Barcelona they are convinced that De Jong will wear the club's colours sooner or later. And they have the situation of the player under control - he is receiving offers but only wants to go to Barcelona.

They will not try and force Ajax into selling this summer and instead will create a friendly deal for everyone. Ajax are open to negotiate and agreeing a move for next summer, which would give the player one more year in Amsterdam.

• The title was changed to Arturo Vidal - Barcelona Signing Imminent?
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Thats why he is Rey Vidal, a true leader among men. It's a shame that he chose to go down that route. Alena and Sergio Roberto are being ignored to the full extent, rafinha asking for his brother return when he won't even make it. Never thought the masia kids would be treated this way.. can you imagine the pride filled Catalonian newspapers and a section each week for the new foreign Barcelona is splashing it's money on? I wonder what would Cruyff say about this current approach? xD

this is why we can't have level-headed discussions, sadly. It's too anti-Barca, bringing in agendas like this ruins conversations 😑:what:

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

this is why we can't have level-headed discussions, sadly. It's too anti-Barca, bringing in agendas like this ruins conversations 😑:what:

Not too bad there in my opinion. There are valid criticisms in there towards what happened to Barca and their youth academy although admittedly we are hearing it twice a week at the moment xD.

11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Not too bad there in my opinion. There are valid criticisms in there towards what happened to Barca and their youth academy although admittedly we are hearing it twice a week at the moment xD.

The problem is that he repeats the same thing everytime there’s a new signing. 

20 hours ago, Cicero said:

Barca are going to piss the league 

They absolutely should, on paper. Madrid have weakened themselves with the Ronaldo sale. That’s a lot of goals from last season that’ll need to be scored by others. They were counting on Bale staying fit, and now he’s injured.

Meanwhile Barca have seriously improved their midfield & brought in Malcom to replace Dembele and I think he’ll be better than Dembele in terms of consistency (even though I think Dembele has the potential to be world class).

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They absolutely should, on paper. Madrid have weakened themselves with the Ronaldo sale. That’s a lot of goals from last season that’ll need to be scored by others. They were counting on Bale staying fit, and now he’s injured.

Meanwhile Barca have seriously improved their midfield & brought in Malcom to replace Dembele and I think he’ll be better than Dembele in terms of consistency (even though I think Dembele has the potential to be world class).

even more so if Modric goes.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

So you rather me stay quiet? This is as bad as when Barcelona & Rosell & Qatar were working together.. you claim that cules and socios raising hell helped due away with the Qatar ties, why not raise hell about la masia being ignored? I know, cause it's not convenient! You and the rest of the cules rather see Barcelona become the new Real Madrid, as long as it comes with trophies

not at all xD. just doesn't have to be mentioned everywhere you go

• Subscriber

Vidal was one of our best players last season but he has one year on his contract and he is not going to age well. Bringing Sanches back from loan and signing Goretzka the midfield was crowded. Im fine with it on the one hand but on the other we keep signing Robbery to new contracts so I dont know how to feel. Im more concerned with selling Boateng and not signing a replacement though.

48 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

So you rather me stay quiet? This is as bad as when Barcelona & Rosell & Qatar were working together.. you claim that cules and socios raising hell helped due away with the Qatar ties, why not raise hell about la masia being ignored? I know, cause it's not convenient! You and the rest of the cules rather see Barcelona become the new Real Madrid, as long as it comes with trophies

No mate... I’ve agreed with you and even on a thread with Barça’s last signing (Malcom I think) I wrote a piece with agreement. But people can’t just keep on repeating the same thing to the same thing. Debates have to move on...

• The title was changed to Arturo Vidal - Moving to Man Utd?

Archived