talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Guardiola - Klopp - Mourinho

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Lingard and Rashford came through under Van Gaal didn't they? So the shit Scottish lad the only one then?

Scottish lad was also forced to be played because both Fellaini and Herrera were injured. Fairly certain we have seen the last of him under Mourinho. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Mourinho continues to have the same faith on youth. Who was behind bringing back Pogba(heavily criticized but later on those same bitches are taking the same approach, but are they going after ex academy players that got away?) . Lingard, McTominay, and the guy who scored a brace against y'all are essential to the process.. or let me guess, your weasel little mind only goes back to the friendly a few days ago.. keep talking shit like your manager Klopp is the only thing y'all excel at.

I don't blame you for being rattled though bruh, after all, your a fan of a club that is stuck with a Chelsea reject back up striker.

A Chelsea reject striker who won the golden boot and player of the year award. Come on teso you can do better than that mate

Imagine being an intern at a large company, working your balls off to get a permanent position, your dream job; only for your boss to call you out in front of everyone, tear down your confidence, and say 'why would anyone want to work with you?'.

You don't create anything positive with negativity. Some people rise to negativity, but that isn't 'creating' at all, that is just being critical without construction; when someone 'rises' it's 100% them, not the manager, not the boss, not anyone. Not many people; especially young people can, or will react to 'you are fucking shit' well, it goes beyond sports, and right into arms of mental health of the ego. Just because young people look like adults doesn't mean they are. When someone is knocked down, advice and help is needed so they can put themselves back together again, not left alone. Someone must be guided and given the tools necessary to evolve, otherwise there is no lesson learnt.

This is ridiculous anyway. Fourteen years ago, Mourinho gave Lampard a newfound confidence and belief in himself, the man said so himself; so what has changed? What has jaded a man that was personal with his players to the point of 'personality cult' to be such a bastard?

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

This is ridiculous anyway. Fourteen years ago, Mourinho gave Lampard a newfound confidence and belief in himself, the man said so himself; so what has changed? What has jaded a man that was personal with his players to the point of 'personality cult' to be such a bastard?

4 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Mourinho continues to have the same faith on youth. Who was behind bringing back Pogba(heavily criticized but later on those same bitches are taking the same approach, but are they going after ex academy players that got away?) . Lingard, McTominay, and the guy who scored a brace against y'all are essential to the process.. or let me guess, your weasel little mind only goes back to the friendly a few days ago.. keep talking shit like your manager Klopp is the only thing y'all excel at.

I don't blame you for being rattled though bruh, after all, your a fan of a club that is stuck with a Chelsea reject back up striker.

Why do you keep saying 'y'all' and 'bruh'? 

What are you, some 12 year old estate gangster whanabe?

15 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Two managers tow their clubs public line, one manager tells the truth.  It’s that simple

Two say the glass is half full. 

One says it's half empty, and also its a fucking shit glass and he's embarrassed for both the glass and its contents. 

14 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

You seem to be worried about these poor young players who for you have had their feelings hurt by their manager. They have been given a wonderful opportunity to carve out a career for themselves at one of the top clubs in the world by performing at the needed level during a money making pre-season trip.

It seems, most, if not all have failed to illuminate themselves into the level that's needed, something young players at Klopps & Pep's can also be accused of over the games too.

I would humbly suggest those young players have chosen the wrong profession if they are going to feel hard done by when faced with negativity from any quarters as it is something professional footballers face everyday during their careers.

A more probable reason for those using the word "James Hunt" to describe the manager who told the truth is because of the hatred he has built up over the years with a huge number of fans who see this as an opportunity to fire their hurt n frustration at him caused by his serial winning.

Why else would you suggest a thread like this?

I think the quotes in the thread opener tell a story that aligns with the level of success these 3 managers have had nurturing talent and bringing young players on the journey up to the standard required. 

If one drills into their heads that they're useless cunts it doesnt surprise me that he's had not many recent success stories with young exciting prospects. 

Poor topic. Just a dig at Mourinho.

I think we need to wait and see what happens on the pitch. For all klopps cheer leading he has still won fuck all and he does it too much. Celebrating that draw against west brom like they won the world cup and out celebrating after the CL final loss were two of my personal highlights.

It does appear the rails are coming off, but as it stands I think we need to wait to judge Mourinho on the pitch rather than his press conferences. He has a way of uniting a team when the world is against them... but even for Mourinho this does seem a bit of an extreme summer xD

12 minutes ago, Marc said:

I think we need to wait and see what happens on the pitch. For all klopps cheer leading he has still won fuck all and he does it too much. Celebrating that draw against west brom like they won the world cup and out celebrating after the CL final loss were two of my personal highlights.

It does appear the rails are coming off, but as it stands I think we need to wait to judge Mourinho on the pitch rather than his press conferences. He has a way of uniting a team when the world is against them... but even for Mourinho this does seem a bit of an extreme summer xD

That West Brom in incident and the furore around it is the most English football thing I've seen in the last few years. 

17 minutes ago, Inverted said:

That West Brom in incident and the furore around it is the most English football thing I've seen in the last few years. 

Can you elaborate? Why?

It was awful. 

33 minutes ago, Marc said:

That West Brom thing wasn't about the result at all. When Klopp arrived he said he felt there was a divide between the players and the fans. That whole thing was about Klopp trying to reunite the two and although a little cringey at the time, that sort of thing has definitely worked because the club and the fans haven't seen such togetherness in a long time.

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Can you elaborate? Why?

It was awful. 

The point was to thank the fans the way they do in Germany, because Klopp had been depressed by how easily the fans were losing the rag when Liverpool had a close game against any defensive side at home.

In that particular game the fans actually encouraged the team to get an equaliser, rather than turning against them as they grown accustomed to do in those situations after Hodgson and Rodgers. The point was to show the fans that if they actually had some belief in tough home matches then they could make a difference.

The Man City matches and the run of home results in Europe suggests that it made sense to cultivate that relationship.

But because of the very English/British attitude to anything new/foreign (especially in football) fans jumped on the bandwagon to ignore all the facts and have a laugh. I also daresay that the way that fans are almost completely isolated from the game in England also fuels a lot of resentment at any rival efforts to hark back to the old days of fan involvement, or the level of engagement you get in Germany.

3 hours ago, Inverted said:

The point was to thank the fans the way they do in Germany, because Klopp had been depressed by how easily the fans were losing the rag when Liverpool had a close game against any defensive side at home.

In that particular game the fans actually encouraged the team to get an equaliser, rather than turning against them as they grown accustomed to do in those situations after Hodgson and Rodgers. The point was to show the fans that if they actually had some belief in tough home matches then they could make a difference.

The Man City matches and the run of home results in Europe suggests that it made sense to cultivate that relationship.

But because of the very English/British attitude to anything new/foreign (especially in football) fans jumped on the bandwagon to ignore all the facts and have a laugh. I also daresay that the way that fans are almost completely isolated from the game in England also fuels a lot of resentment at any rival efforts to hark back to the old days of fan involvement, or the level of engagement you get in Germany.

Good post, cheers. The amount of liverpool fans i've mocked for it and none have ever explained the reasons. 

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Marc said:

Good post, cheers. The amount of liverpool fans i've mocked for it and none have ever explained the reasons. 

To be fair you shouldn't need reasons for goodwill between fans and players but given how much everyone wants to call everyone else tinpot or small time, Liverpool doing a mini lap of honour over a home draw against West Brom was just asking for it xD.

I think most people understood some of the context behind it but why admit that and have a balanced discussion when you can get on Twitter and wind up an entire fanbase for the foreseeable future by willfully ignoring facts that don't fit your agenda? :D

Archived