talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Finally moved into the new home and my neighbour has given me access to his Wifi (nice fella) so although a bit late I can send TN my bestest wishes for another sad year passing!  I know how he feels and after the past two days I wanted BVB really to win last night.  Monaco can be silly at home so it's not yet over and tonight Ajax will get whatever my team lets them have - best selection and that could be nothing! Normal selection and well.....  Easter is nearly here so to all who have a holiday have a very happy one while I and Mrs P unpack...

17 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Finally moved into the new home and my neighbour has given me access to his Wifi (nice fella) so although a bit late I can send TN my bestest wishes for another sad year passing!  I know how he feels and after the past two days I wanted BVB really to win last night.  Monaco can be silly at home so it's not yet over and tonight Ajax will get whatever my team lets them have - best selection and that could be nothing! Normal selection and well.....  Easter is nearly here so to all who have a holiday have a very happy one while I and Mrs P unpack...

Glad to hear that everything went well with your move. Hope you feel at home in your new residence! Looking forward to watch Ajax vs. Schalke tonight. Hopefully everything stays quiet and peaceful! 

30 minutes ago, ATL said:

I'm still sour about the Sckalke vs Gladbach last round.

Yup, that was a big shame. Gladbach's also the better German team at the moment, so it would have been nice to keep them in the competition. 

11 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Yup, that was a big shame. Gladbach's also the better German team at the moment, so it would have been nice to keep them in the competition. 

Agree, but I guessing being sour about that match is nothing compared to how UEFA is screwing Dortmund right now.

7 minutes ago, I8allthepies said:

BVB played flat football given the events that happened before, but the skipper should've voiced the displeasure before the game instead of after.

What difference would it have made? 

18 minutes ago, I8allthepies said:

BVB played flat football given the events that happened before, but the skipper should've voiced the displeasure before the game instead of after.

Tuchel actually voiced his displeasure before the game. It was shown and discussed on Sky before the match.

Edited by True Bender

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/tuerkei-referendum-wie-tuerken-in-deutschland-abstimmten-a-1143557.html

60% of the Turks living in Germany are literal apes, at least 60% of those who voted. About 15 years ago I remember people saying that Turkish immigrants in Germany have a nationalism problem. Of course those people were silenced by left wing populists(character assassination). 15 years later we not only have to admit that they were right, but we even have to ask ourselves how many of hardliner Sarrazin's theses were correct.

For the German lads, does Germany have a right-wing movement similar to France, the UK, and Italy? Isn't there a lot of social conditioning in Germany to react negatively to nationalism and right-wing politics? Or is that just a myth perpetuated by the Anglosphere media?

On 4/22/2017 at 7:06 PM, Spike said:

For the German lads, does Germany have a right-wing movement similar to France, the UK, and Italy? Isn't there a lot of social conditioning in Germany to react negatively to nationalism and right-wing politics? Or is that just a myth perpetuated by the Anglosphere media?

Sorry, didn't see this before. I supposed there's always been a lot of right minded people, especially in East Germany, and now with all the Refugees incoming, they had some sort of revival and came out of their caves again. So of course the right wing parties are trying to take advantage of that. I wouldn't say it's as big as in France though. The AfD (the most popular right wing party) won't get results like Le Pen in France for example. 

If the Labor government (whom I vote for) let in millions of skill-less 3rd worlders to Australia I would vote for the craziest most extremist evil refugee hater quicker than you could blink.

4 years and no refugees later I would try to vote a stable government back in hahaha democracy at it's finest.

• Subscriber

The problem that those who seem to recognise current problems turn out to be proper mental cases.

Haha @Tanksie, your government are paying Cambodia over 55 milllions to "resettle" a few refugees detained on Nauru. There have been six of them who agreed to move to Cambo, but four of them have already chosen to leave and go back to their home countries xD 

Just now, nudge said:

The problem that those who seem to recognise current problems turn out to be proper mental cases.

Haha @Tanksie, your government are paying Cambodia over 55 milllions to "resettle" a few refugees detained on Nauru. There have been six of them who agreed to move to Cambo, but four of them have already chosen to leave and go back to their home countries xD 

I know. That's the 'liberals' (our major right wing party). They are great humanitarians.

4 hours ago, Tanksie said:

If the Labor government (whom I vote for) let in millions of skill-less 3rd worlders to Australia I would vote for the craziest most extremist evil refugee hater quicker than you could blink.

4 years and no refugees later I would try to vote a stable government back in hahaha democracy at it's finest.

Deny all boat people asylum and they'll stop coming. Nobody will make a trek to a nation that doesn't accept them. Australia isn't some boundless land like America, barely any of it is actually suitable for human life. It's a bloody first world country and it's still a struggle to get clean water to people, it's not going to get any better if the population triples. 

• This topic was featured and unfeatured