talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I ususally watch two, maybe 3 a weekend. Always Atlanta United, Spartak, and Inter. Usually they play at such different times I can usually have another game on in the background while I grill out food or clean the house. 

I usually watch Fortuna, maybe Gladbach and then the odd game or the Konferenz (Simulcast), but yesterday we had so much rain that it was near impossible to leave the house. So I was pretty much forced to watch the games :P Also I have that monthly free trial with "DAZN", so I want to make the most of it :D

• Subscriber

I usually watch a few but most of them just run in the background while I'm working or doing something else. Only properly (i.e. fully focused) watch Werder and maybe another match or two (depending on who's playing). Either German or Austrian BL + their club matches in European competitions during the week.

Good for him - always difficult when a club rejects a young promising player and lets him go out on loan - great to see him and Sancho proving pep wrong for a change! and young Matondo could be joining them after his game last week - Johnny Kenny is proving what idiots Everton are - particularly after his performance with 04 and lest week diabolical Everton defensive performance.  More power to the kids for not letting those decisions undermine their confidence.  Just hope Zack has  an off day on the 11th of next month:ay:

14 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Good for him - always difficult when a club rejects a young promising player and lets him go out on loan - great to see him and Sancho proving pep wrong for a change! and young Matondo could be joining them after his game last week - Johnny Kenny is proving what idiots Everton are - particularly after his performance with 04 and lest week diabolical Everton defensive performance.  More power to the kids for not letting those decisions undermine their confidence.  Just hope Zack has  an off day on the 11th of next month:ay:

I don't think Man City rejected him. They signed him from Columbus for 7. Mio € and sent him out on loan immediately. Either to see if they'd be a good addition to their squad, and to make more money from a future transfer. Right now, his worth is rising, so it was a smart bit of business from City. 

On 07/10/2019 at 12:05, SchalkeUK said:

The last 2 weeks I posted the fixtures and the TV coverage in UK, De, Nl and Fr - is it worth continuing that and, if so, any other countries I have access to could be included if anyone wishes it

Sorry mate, I got bored and created the next week fixtures thread, but it's hidden until after the Euro Qualifiers. 

I will be happy to let you take it from here one out, but I will say the formatting was hard to read on the last weeks. 

So, I'm about...2 months away from getting my major Cyber Security Certificate, which will be a massive relief  and result in a few nights of doing fuck all. 

But afterwards, I'm planning to go back to the German School here in Atlanta and pick up my German (again). 

Can't wait to butcher it on here. :ay:

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Eco said:

So, I'm about...2 months away from getting my major Cyber Security Certificate, which will be a massive relief  and result in a few nights of doing fuck all. 

What is it exactly that you do? Install spying software? :ph34r:

4 hours ago, nudge said:

What is it exactly that you do? Install spying software? :ph34r:

I'm a Cyber Security Engineer. 

Used to work for Dell, now I'm working for myself. 

Actually just left a conference that was held at the Google Office here in Atlanta, and if there is ever a day I have to work in an office, I'll go to Google. :x

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm a Cyber Security Engineer. 

Used to work for Dell, now I'm working for myself. 

Actually just left a conference that was held at the Google Office here in Atlanta, and if there is ever a day I have to work in an office, I'll go to Google. :x

Yeah I know that xD Was wondering what that entails. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Yeah I know that xD Was wondering what that entails. 

Oh - haha. 

Basically I work with different Cyber Security companies, and I work to integrate their services into the client's environment. I create network diagrams for the client to see what (if any) of the hardware will have to go inside their network, and also work with the client to properly configure their Firewalls so that the correct ports are opened (and closed if their are unneeded ones open), so that the Security Company's service works to full efficiency. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Eco said:

Oh - haha. 

Basically I work with different Cyber Security companies, and I work to integrate their services into the client's environment. I create network diagrams for the client to see what (if any) of the hardware will have to go inside their network, and also work with the client to properly configure their Firewalls so that the correct ports are opened (and closed if their are unneeded ones open), so that the Security Company's service works to full efficiency. 

SPAMHAUS

48 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

That's a great idea if you want to work 24/7 :ph34r:

Nah - it would be mostly remote anyways, but the security and cloud services that Google has on the horizon are very intriguing. 

• Upvote 1