talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

3 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

Happy thingy to you and my Daughter - you are no doubt having a few glasses whilst she is in NC in the Lab trying to sort out some virus or other...  Have a great time - not sure she will......

Thank you! And all the best to your daughter. I hope she's well, but people born on April 10th are usually pretty good. 

2 hours ago, Relling said:

Congrats Padre. May you live long and prosper.

Thank you, Truls! 

4 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Happy birthday!

Danke, Lars! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/05/2020 at 22:12, Spike said:

What will happen first? Leverkusen seperating from Bayer Pharma or winning a trophy?

They'd drop into oblivion if they separate from Bayer. Just like Uerdingen. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/06/2020 at 22:24, Azeem said:

My TF365 German hierarchy list 

1st - Rucksackfranzose; SchalkeUK - tied

2nd - Viva la FCB

3rd - Faithcore

4th - *vacant 

5th - Relling

Everybody else

What are you on about? I'm the boss here. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/07/2020 at 15:14, Rucksackfranzose said:

The next WC 2014 winner calls it a day.

http://www.kicker.de/780823/artikel/_geld_ist_mir_nicht_wichtig_weltmeister_hoewedes_beendet_seine_karriere

Always liked Höwedes, shame he ends his career at just 32.

I've only just read this on a site online, what a shame he has decided to retire. I always admired him as a defender, he was always solid and influential. I guess he is yet another German WC 2014 winner to retire, after Schurrle retired some weeks ago. All the best to him in whatever he decides to do in the future.

Following in the footsteps of Andre Schurrle and Benedikt Howedes, former German international Sandro Wagner has decided to retire at the age of 32. Wagner was a member of Germany's team that won the 2017 Confederations Cup and in total he scored 5 goals in 8 international appearances for Germany during his career. 

https://onefootball.com/en/news/sandro-wagner-retires-from-football-at-the-age-of-32-30603710

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Following in the footsteps of Andre Schurrle and Benedikt Howedes, former German international Sandro Wagner has decided to retire at the age of 32. Wagner was a member of Germany's team that won the 2017 Confederations Cup and in total he scored 5 goals in 8 international appearances for Germany during his career. 

https://onefootball.com/en/news/sandro-wagner-retires-from-football-at-the-age-of-32-30603710

Oh no! Now that's a real tragedy... Sandro "I'm the best German striker" Wagner hangs his boots :( Hope he becomes a commentator xD 

• Haha 1

Just now, nudge said:

Oh no! Now that's a real tragedy... Sandro "I'm the best German striker" Wagner hangs his boots :( Hope he becomes a commentator xD 

Haha Wagner was actually a decent player, it's just a shame he had a similar mindset to Nicklas Bendtner, thinking that he was god's gift to the footballing world. xD

Maybe it was that hattrick he scored against San Marino that gave him great self-belief...:ph34r: