talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

59 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yup, he was born in Düsseldorf and grew up in a village next to Düsseldorf but went to school here. 

Zverez is a great talent, but he really needs to work on his attitude. 

He's due to play again today and should have an easy game - perhaps the ladies will get to see more of that 6 pack:readthemessage:

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

The intro song of Dark was just played in Alarm für Cobra 11, wtf xD 

I used to love this song LONG before it was the Dark theme. It was used in Breaking Bad back in 2011 as well. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I used to love this song LONG before it was the Dark theme. It was used in Breaking Bad back in 2011 as well. 

Yeah this Cobra 11 episode was also from 2011, so probably when the song was released xD I don't particularly like the song, to be honest. But it fits Dark's mood.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah this Cobra 11 episode was also from 2011, so probably when the song was released xD I don't particularly like the song, to be honest. But it fits Dark's mood.

I like it because it sounds so eerie. Also I'm amazed that Cobra 11 is still going on. I used to watch it in the 90's. They once filmed on my old street and I wanted to skip school because of that, but my mother didn't allow it. :( My Dad's car at the time could be seen on the show though! xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

I like it because it sounds so eerie. Also I'm amazed that Cobra 11 is still going on. I used to watch it in the 90's. They once filmed on my old street and I wanted to skip school because of that, but my mother didn't allow it. :( My Dad's car at the time could be seen on the show though! xD

I'm having a dejavu.

(Just kidding, you already posted that a while ago, and I think even used the same wording xD )

As for Cobra 11, I think the new season started a while ago, and it's unwatchable... The best thing about old episodes was the cheesiness and silly humour (hence why it's a guilty pleasure of mine haha), the new ones are just moody and too serious while still being as unbelievable as always xD 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm having a dejavu.

(Just kidding, you already posted that a while ago, and I think even used the same wording xD )

As for Cobra 11, I think the new season started a while ago, and it's unwatchable... The best thing about old episodes was the cheesiness and silly humour (hence why it's a guilty pleasure of mine haha), the new ones are just moody and too serious while still being as unbelievable as always xD 

I really don't have many stories to tell. So they tend to repeat themselves. xD

Doesn't the little German-Turk have a female partner now? He went through many in his career. xD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I really don't have many stories to tell. So they tend to repeat themselves. xD

Doesn't the little German-Turk have a female partner now? He went through many in his career. xD

Yep, and he's gotten old too, haha... Almost all other regulars are gone now, it's just trash. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yep, and he's gotten old too, haha... Almost all other regulars are gone now, it's just trash. 

If someone told me in 2001 that Kimi Räikkönen is still in F1, and Semir is still in Cobra 11 by 2020, I would have called them crazy. 

• Haha 1

I had schweinshaxn the other night for the first time. It was cooked perfectly but not my cup of tea, it was naive of me to eat it because I typically don't like fatty cuts of meat. Though it was an experience, I suppose. Also would it kill people to cook sauerbraten with a cut of meat that isn't textured like cardboard? I get the point is to make unpleasant cuts palatable but do we really have to use it everytime?

• Subscriber

Don't like Schweinshaxe either. As for Sauerbraten, never had one where the meat had cardboard texture O.o It's supposed to be tender and fall apart in your mouth, so I'd guess it was either an unsuitable cut or too short marinating time...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's supposed to be tender and fall apart in your mouth

Uuuh yes. I made Sauerbraten last week and marinated it for 5 days and then cooked it for 2-3 hours. It is very tender when you do it right. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, nudge said:

Mensch ärgere dich nicht is an evil game.

It's in my blood. My dad's family used to play this for money. Like, really like addicts. Kids were not allowed at the table. My dad inherited that mindset and, luckily only midly, transfered it to me. But yea, if I play this game, I'm out for blood. I see every possible step and turn of events long before you realize. I know what your dice will show before you throw it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

I think I owe @nudge an apology to think that Augsburg were worth of beating Bremen....

After the start they had, it's been a bit of a tight rope walk since then. 

But honestly, I haven't watched all that much soccer at all. 

Welcome back. How has life been to you in the meantime?

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Welcome back. How has life been to you in the meantime?

No complaints. It's been fairly busy with work and other normal daily duties, but really we are all good here. 

How are things there? 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Eco said:

I think I owe @nudge an apology to think that Augsburg were worth of beating Bremen....

After the start they had, it's been a bit of a tight rope walk since then. 

But honestly, I haven't watched all that much soccer at all. 

Haha no apology required, especially when it comes to believing in a club you support... given that the two are both on 22 points, don't think there's much difference between them anyway.

Welcome back.

• Upvote 1