talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

@nudge 

Was doing some reading on some Regionalliga team, and read that RWE has a very strong friendship with Bremen, but I couldn't find out how or why this started. Do you have any ideas? 

I will say that watching Regionalliga this year has been fantastic. I love those small club feels and yesterday between the Münster and RWE match was just mad scenes and absolutely a joy to watch. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

@nudge 

Was doing some reading on some Regionalliga team, and read that RWE has a very strong friendship with Bremen, but I couldn't find out how or why this started. Do you have any ideas? 

I will say that watching Regionalliga this year has been fantastic. I love those small club feels and yesterday between the Münster and RWE match was just mad scenes and absolutely a joy to watch. 

It was a thing in the 90s, but then faded out and now there's only sporadic contact between various fan groups.

It started properly in 1994 when both clubs met in DFB Pokal final and the fans of both sides had a massive party in Berlin xD 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

It was a thing in the 90s, but then faded out and now there are only sporadic contact between various fan groups.

It started properly in 1994 when both clubs met in DFB Pokal final and the fans of both sides had a massive party in Berlin xD 

Makes sense. 

I imagine a lot of that feeling has faded with the gaps in divisions the two teams participate in, and thus rarely, if ever, meeting up again. 

A massive football party in Berlin sound nice though. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Eco said:

Makes sense. 

I imagine a lot of that feeling has faded with the gaps in divisions the two teams participate in, and thus rarely, if ever, meeting up again. 

A massive football party in Berlin sound nice though. 

Scenes! xD

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Tommy How did you like Saxony?

I liked it a lot. Rain and thunderstorm when I arrived, so I couldn't even leave the flat. Then I could leave it and went the wrong way and found nothing but a store and a busy main road and thought "Wow, what a shitty place". But in the other direction they actually had a really nice park, with a spa hotel, lots of stores, restaurants etc. Also visited Zwickau and Chemnitz. People were super friendly! Will write a detailed report with pictures later! xD

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nudge said:

Yeah, as it's well over +30 degrees during the day, so I'd probably just join the other dead there in the valley xD 

Yea, I've just read reviews about that valley on trip advisor. Most say it's best to hike there around 10 am as it gets too hot during the day. 😬 Have fun and be safe! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Are German election debates as exciting as American ? 

More depressing, that's for sure. But yes, the elections this year are kind of exciting. There's a fucking clown running for chancellor that nobody wants. 

11 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Trump in some talkshow " I was actually on very good terms with President Merkel during my time. She's a chancellor by the way, they call the President chancellor in Germany I don't know if you know that. "

I was so proud to call him my president.