talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

On 7/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, Panflute said:

cute gifs won't save your country from being destroyed. your country and people won't exist in the next century. in due time no one will remember who the germans even were apart from some vapid cultural remnants in the form of alcohol and seemingly unexplainable promiscuity.

tfw my kids won't be white and won't look like me :ph34r: Actually I take that back, they'll be slightly more European than East-Asian because the Mrs. has Spanish heritage. Can't stop the invincible white man.

I stay away for 24 hours and come back to find I've missed all this stuff!  I wish I could send Veltins to you all, but I can't even get it for myself in this strange country so I listen to all your preferences and take note and , out of respect, refuse to diss any of your tastes as I know that in a few weeks time we shall all be back to talking footy and the thread will be back to sanity.  Meantime, the local flights to Paderborn are totally rubbish so I will have to sit and watch tomorrow's game from here.  No one seems to want to spend time in Berlin or join in a get together this summer so I will wait for nudge to come home and perhaps - for the first time - Tsubs and I can meet up with her for whatever she fancies out of a can, bottle or pump - I promise to buy the first few!  Meantime if you want to see what real quality looks like - try and find some pictures of Kevin and Michele's wedding last week - most of his Belgian team-mates made it and it was not as noisy as the one in the Las Vegas the week before!  A few Stellas went down that day!

So come on then, who's buying who and has Aube left BVB yet?