talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Nice to see those people with only one leg, and one with only half a brain score these goals. :ph34r:

Na, jokes aside. Podolski actually seems like somewhat of a decent person, even though he isn't the brightest. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Imagine that happening to you. Poor guy. How do you recover from that? xD

I showed this picture to my 15-year old and asked him what was wrong with it.  Within 2 seconds he says "his ball is hanging out" 😆.  

• Haha 3

• Subscriber

https://www.zdf.de/dokumentation/zdfzeit/zdfzeit-geheimsache-katar-100.html 

Finally watched the documentary, some pretty outrageous revelations. Not as much about Qatar as such (nothing new in that aspect), but rather about the high ranking people in German (and European) football. Bad look for Rummenigge and Bayern, above all. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Everything worked out pretty well overall I would say. Took a little bit of time by boat but relatively no hitches! Just in time to watch the Canada Belgium match :D Big thanks again to @Tommyn  without him this would not have been a thing! I would bet theres a very small amount of people with these kits on this side of continent!

It looks even better in person, I love the colour and badging. Also a bit special to finally get a Davies Bayern kit. I was fortunate enough he played in MLS for my local team (Vancouver Whitecaps) for a few seasons . I was able to see him break in and take the league over and then watch his growth with Bayern and now even the Canadian National team. Anyways I'm super stoked thanks again tommy my man!

IMG_20221123_221837.jpg

IMG_20221123_221816.jpg

That shirt has quite a journey behind it. xD Anyway, you're welcome. Happy that it finally arrived, and in one piece too. xD

I was confused because on the tracker it said it was taken to Frankfurt. That's where Germany's biggest airport is, and it's nowhere near the ocean. So I didn't even realise that it was being delivered by boat. 

• Like 1

On 24/11/2022 at 17:47, Viva la FCB said:

Just in time to watch the Canada Belgium match :D 

It worked!

Oh nvm, that was against Croatia. I only saw a facebook post that Davies scored the first ever goal for Canada at a WC. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 27/11/2022 at 08:33, Tommy said:

It worked!

Oh nvm, that was against Croatia. I only saw a facebook post that Davies scored the first ever goal for Canada at a WC. 

Was a beauty under 2 mins in.. dont worry about the rest of the match :ph34r:

Edited by Viva la FCB
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...