talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Supermarket "Globus" awarded dart player Clemens Gabriel the right to have 200 Fleischkäsweck for free. Gabriel stated he would go on to buy his ones himself and donated them to "Kältebus Saarbrücken", which is a charity who provide the possibility of warming themselfes up and sleeping in a warm surrounding during the cold season to the homeless. :congrats:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Administrator
On 02/01/2023 at 15:37, Coma said:

Interesting thread.

On 02/01/2023 at 15:53, nudge said:

When the first Star Wars movie came out, France was still executing people by guillotine.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Coma said:

Along these same lines I had to explain to my kids that some of the music I listen to is 45-50 years old.  And I still think it's better than the majority of stuff released nowadays.

When I hit an 80s playlist on Spotify some of the songs are still so good. The standards are ridiculous from back then to now.

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Coma said:

Along these same lines I had to explain to my kids that some of the music I listen to is 45-50 years old.  And I still think it's better than the majority of stuff released nowadays.

Just now, Stan said:

When I hit an 80s playlist on Spotify some of the songs are still so good. The standards are ridiculous from back then to now.

I listen to different kinds of music, both in terms of decades and styles/genres, but I very much prefer stuff from 60s & 70s compared to most contemporary music. 

24 minutes ago, Stan said:

Great to see Haller played :congrats:

Yes, that was a great moment. 

Bit of a harsh result though. We played fairly well for 80 minutes, and conceded like 3 goals in the last 5-6 minutes when we fielded a completely different team in the 2nd half, and brought on a lot of youth players towards the end.