talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

1 minute ago, nudge said:

It's a rally of EU supporters in Germany asking the Dutch to stay in the EU.

Cheers - I assumed with the rainbow flag that it had to do with homosexuality. But maybe that's just an American thing.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Panflute said:

Thomas, if you are on that photo I will come to Düsseldorf with an axe and look for you. 

Ah, so that axe incident  in Düsseldorf a few days ago was just you looking for Thomas?... :ph34r:

Well - I lost in tennis tonight...to a Lithuanian. xD I told him I had a female friend from there named Inga and he got all excited and asked if she was the one with blonde hair that lives in Atlanta.

Sadly I had to ruin his day by saying no, I think she lives in Thailand at the moment. He didn't really speak to me much afterwards.  

@nudge   

2 minutes ago, ATL said:

Well - I lost in tennis tonight...to a Lithuanian. xD I told him I had a female friend from there named Inga and he got all excited and asked if she was the one with blonde hair that lives in Atlanta.

Sadly I had to ruin his day by saying no, I think she lives in Thailand at the moment. He didn't really speak to me much afterwards.  

@nudge   

Was it your wife he was getting giddy about?

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Was it your wife he was getting giddy about?

Haha - no. She didn't come so he wouldn't know her. I'm assuming there is some good looking blonde Lithuanian running around Atlanta. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, ATL said:

@nudge   

xD

You evil you, ruining people's days like that!

6 hours ago, nudge said:

xD

You evil you, ruining people's days like that!

xD I just wanted to have something in common with the guy - and it turns out I ruined his dream.

Inga, how similar is Lithuanian to Russian? He was speaking on the phone and I thought I could understand parts of it, but I wasn't able to listen too closely.

• Subscriber
Just now, ATL said:

xD I just wanted to have something in common with the guy - and it turns out I ruined his dream.

Inga, how similar is Lithuanian to Russian? He was speaking on the phone and I thought I could understand parts of it, but I wasn't able to listen too closely.

It's two completely different languages (Lithuanian is Baltic, Russian is Slavic), if you could understand parts of it that was probably Russian swear words as Lithuanians like using those xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

It's two completely different languages (Lithuanian is Baltic, Russian is Slavic), if you could understand parts of it that was probably Russian swear words as Lithuanians like using those xD 

Haha - probably. I thought they were closer together but now that you say that, it makes more sense. Looking back, he probably thought I was just full of b.s. about knowing a girl from Lithuania.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Not necessarily, knowing a Lithuanian is not particularly surprising as we're spread all over the world like a bunch of gypsies, haha. 

Alright-  I only have met one in person (last night), and that's because he was wearing some kind of Lietuva Track Suit with a Man U hat.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, ATL said:

Alright-  I only have met one in person (last night), and that's because he was wearing some kind of Lietuva Track Suit with a Man U hat.

He sounds like a tool xD

• This topic was featured and unfeatured