talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Very strange all this activity is unusual.  A recent TV programme with Sir David Attenborough contained the following piece of informtion quote:

"At this time of year the genus Teeus Effus Effus tend to become more dormant and in a light state of stupor almost akin to full hibernation.  The lack of intent by their brightly coloured male members of the clan seems to signal a period of total inactivity.  However, once every four years they welcome other species to their territory and try to kick the shXX out of each other for about a month before resuming their sleep pattern before the new mating season comes round.  Onlookers are amazed at how much time and money they spend before realising that it is all in vain and the black and orange striped members of the species will triumph as usual. Even after almost a century of acitivity they seem unable to grasp the fact that the dominant stripies will return triumphant ready for the Munchkin members to start all over again and dominate the whole clan.  Those who live in the west of the territory will mutter things like 'C'est La Vie' and 'merdre' before resuming their normal lifestyle."

Planet Earth is the series and the next episode - "The rebirth of the Bundesliga" will be screened at the end of August!   Have a happy summer folks!

On 5/27/2018 at 11:19, nudge said:

Have fun! 

Cheers, it was fun. And the weather was sooo good. Everyday was sunny, and we constantly had around 27 C°. I got a really nice tan as well xD

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Cheers, it was fun. And the weather was sooo good. Everyday was sunny, and we constantly had around 27 C°. I got a really nice tan as well xD

Lucky you, considering the weather madness in NRW while you were gone xD 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Lucky you, considering the weather madness in NRW while you were gone xD 

Yup, insane. There were some lightning strikes in my part of the city as well, in Wuppertal, a gas station collapsed. Streets were flooded. Looks like I chose the right time to leave :D

• Subscriber

Moving out tomorrow :banana:Spent the whole day taking care of some final things like canceling the Internet contract, arranging the transportation, getting back the deposit from the landlord. And the worst part - PACKING t2103.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11560988

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Moving out tomorrow :banana:Spent the whole day taking care of some final things like canceling the Internet contract, arranging the transportation, getting back the deposit from the landlord. And the worst part - PACKING t2103.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11560988

Where are you off to now? 

Sadly the Opa of one of my young friends in Herne died this week and I will be flying over for his funeral on Friday.  I fly back from Duss on Saturday late afternoon so may be a chance for a drink at the Airport with TN is you are able to get there for an hour or so!  Would be at least a mini-meet-up for 2018:16_relieved:

On 6/13/2018 at 11:26, SchalkeUK said:

Sadly the Opa of one of my young friends in Herne died this week and I will be flying over for his funeral on Friday.  I fly back from Duss on Saturday late afternoon so may be a chance for a drink at the Airport with TN is you are able to get there for an hour or so!  Would be at least a mini-meet-up for 2018:16_relieved:

Hey, sorry, I only just read this. How late in the afternoon?

• 2 weeks later...