talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

My weekend in a nutshell :/ I really need to find healthier coping mechanisms. 

Sports and exercise in general is a good healthy way to clear your mind, but honestly, beers on Saturday night somehow are more appealing xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Beer, Vodka, Ouzo, Slivovic and I feel fine :35_thinking: Granted, it was only small amounts of the latter three. 

Meanwhile it's pouring outside. Thursday we still had 26 C° and blue skies, and then autumn arrived with a vengeance :D

How are you guys? How's your weekend going so far?

• Subscriber

Busy with work lately, already clocking in 60+ hours this week and it won't get much better until next Thursday when the deadline passes. 

Rain non-stop is being replaced with scorching sun and 35+ heat and then it's back to rain non-stop again. I thought the humidity ruined one of my cameras but luckily, I was able to clean the sensor today so it's a relief.

The Italian restaurant had their stone oven broken, which meant no pizza for a while, but I finally got one today and it's marvelous.

Also started exercising properly again so can hardly walk now.

Edited by nudge
  • Upvote 1

Well hopefully you'll be able to enjoy next weekend more, after the deadline passed. I'm having Pizza today too. Can't wait, but need to wait until the "real Italians" open their Restaurants at 17:00 xD 

I hope I'll be able to exercise next week again too. It must be done :34_rolling_eyes:

• Subscriber

Yes, I'm definitely taking some time off once these projects are finished. Might have a friend visiting for a week or so, so that would be great. My new bungalow should be ready in about 10 days too, and then some family from Germany should come for a visit next month :o 

Are you going to a gym? I can't stand it xD I just have a 45 minute or so bodyweight workout routine for different muscle groups + swimming + cycling. Does wonders for me whenever I need to tone a little bit, haha. 

So Lars is finally visiting? :ph34r:xD Sounds good :)

I hate gyms too. Feel like a monkey in the zoo with everyone watching, plus I don't like gym rats. I have an exercise bike at home and some weights. But if the weather is good, I stick with cycling, swimming or jogging as well. Although, I find jogging boring as hell.