talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Tonight is the night. The NCAA Football National Championship Game (College american football). My University, will be playing Clemson. 

This is the 6th time in 9 years we have made the Championship game. Having only lost it once, and that was to...Clemson. 

It's going to be a wild night!

18 hours ago, Eco said:

Tonight is the night. The NCAA Football National Championship Game (College american football). My University, will be playing Clemson. 

This is the 6th time in 9 years we have made the Championship game. Having only lost it once, and that was to...Clemson. 

It's going to be a wild night!

...and we got killed. 

....and I drank way too much vodka...

....and I'm not 22 years old anymore and now suffering from the hangover from hell, something I haven't had in years. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one - and Kloppo was a good looking young guy then - not sure what happened after that!  I suppose the ability to be able to answer the questions correctly but after the next one is asked is a good qualification for after-match interviews and the quiz was good practice!:dam:

• Haha 1

The English brilliant Comedy Duo, Eric Morecambe and Ernie Wise used this form a quiz as a Comedy version of Mastermind in the 60s and 70s.  Try it and you will find it's not as simple as it seems.  Kloppo was as good as it gets and with the right questions getting the answers from the previous one it can be very, very funny!

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I'm still amazed that we seem to be the only nation with "Kipp-Fenster"? :o

Certainly not. Had the same type of windows in Lithuania, Netherlands, and elsewhere in Europe as well as some hotels in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, nudge said:

Certainly not. Had the same type of windows in Lithuania, Netherlands, and elsewhere in Europe as well as some hotels in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. 

Phew, that's a relief. 

Someone keeps talking about something called triple glazing.  Is that a bit like double glazing or a new kipper format?  Life gets complicated with Audi keep going on about Vorsprung durch Technik - we assume that is some form of bungee jumping!

(my contribution to the small talk)

Edited by SchalkeUK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...