talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Walked over the Düsseldorf Carnival today, and a casting agent asked me if I want to be in a new TV show xD Politely declined. Hollywood or nothing. 

What show? xD 

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

So they tried to cast you, for the something like the Bachelorette or whatever this crap is called?:P Wise decision to decline.

Yea, probably something like that. Maybe I would have gathered enough fame to be in "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here" in a few years time. Damn. 

https://www.noz.de/deutschland-welt/vermischtes/artikel/1814850/frau-in-voerde-getoetet-bahnsteig-schubser-ist-polizeibekannt

So in a town not far from here, someone pushed a woman he didn't even know in front of a moving train, and she died. Just because... 

How fucking horrible is that? 34 year old mother, wife, daughter, perfectly healthy. Dead in just a couple of seconds because of a sick mind. It's so difficult to comprehend. 

• Sad 1

Das ist in meiner Heimatstadt passiert. Gestern wollten wir Mittags mit dem Zug zum Stadion fahren und alles war abgesperrt und wir wurden von der Polizei weggeschickt. Erst später haben wir dann von den Hintergründen gehört. 

Unfassbar, einfach unfassbar. Vor allem, dass es scheinbar ohne den geringsten Anlass passiert ist, macht es noch schockierender. Hätte ja auch einem selbst passieren können. 

Edited by Faithcore
  • Sad 2

Just in case anyone in Germany has not been able to follow the news please be assured that Sead and Mesut are fine after last night's episode.  A skype this morning was as normal and if anyone was ever in doubt, the videos prove that one guy you do not mess with is Sead. Mesut does not want it, but his standing with all footy followers must have gone up more than a little after this!  Apparently back to training today to get ready for Sunday.

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/kind-vor-ice-geschubst-40-jaehriger-tatverdaechtiger-kommt-am-dienstag-vor-den-haftrichter-a-1279575.html

So today someone pushed an 8 year old boy and his mother in front of a high speed train, in Frankfurt. The thought of it all makes me physically sick. The mother survived, the little boy died. What a sick world we live in. 

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I see the game between Onion Berlin and Celta Vigo was abandoned at 1-1

What happened??? 

Rain happened...

EA_BVt1W4AAeRPv?format=jpg&name=small

On an unrelated note; Happy Biersday everyone!

na_5b2cf3f208ccf.jpg

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I see the game between Onion Berlin and Celta Vigo was abandoned at 1-1

What happened??? 

Union Berlin. They're not named after an onion :P  But yea, Berlin had all sorts of crazy weather apparently. Here in Düsseldorf we mostly seem to get lucky. You hear about nearby towns being flooded or being hit by a Tornado, and we only get a few drops of rain. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Inga.

Tu, was ich was ich heute nicht lassen konnte und genieße mehrere alkoholhaltige Erfrischungen.

PS. Entschuldige das vertrauliche Duzen, mir ist danach.

Vielen lieben Dank :) 

Oh das werd ich sicher machen; eigentlich hab ich gestern schon frühzeitig damit angefangen xD 

Apropos Duzen: es ist mir meistens unangenehm, gesiezt zu werden. Bin zwar über 30, fühle mich aber nicht wirklich erwachsen und dann fühle ich mich wirklich alt xD 

Danke nochmals.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Sehr geehrte Frau N.,

zu Ihrem Wiegenfest wünsche ich Ihnen alles Gute und einen herrlichen Tag im Kreise Ihrer Liebsten!

Guten Tag, lieber Herr H.,
welche Freude! Sie haben zu meinem Geburtstag an mich gedacht.
Haben Sie vielen Dank für Ihre Zeilen. Ich habe, wie Sie mir gewünscht hatten, den Tag sehr genossen und im Kreise lieber Menschen verbracht. 
Nochmal danke für Ihre Glückwünsche, über die ich mich wirklich sehr gefreut habe.
Es grüßt Sie
Ihr
Frau N.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1