talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

• Subscriber

oh cool, I hope he joins, I need a HSV fan to laugh at when we thrash them on Easter Sunday :ph34r:

Seriously though, there are still a few people missing; Chadwell, Torsten, Joel, jobosno. Teo is not joining us then, I take it?

Edited by nudge

Well, more big news on the horizon. Got to hear the heart beat yesterday of my wife's and I's first kid.

Then found out that I'll be heading to Egypt for about a month or so for some work...

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, ATL said:

Well, more big news on the horizon. Got to hear the heart beat yesterday of my wife's and I's first kid.

Then found out that I'll be heading to Egypt for about a month or so for some work...

Oh wow, congratulations! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet? :)

Egypt sounds cool, too.

Not yet - The little one is about the size of a grape. Crazy that they can already detect heart beats and tell me the beats per minute. Still in shock and fear over it all really.

Egypt should be great.

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

oh cool, I hope he joins, I need a HSV fan to laugh at when we thrash them on Easter Sunday :ph34r:

Seriously though, there are still a few people missing; Chadwell, Torsten, Joel, jobosno. Teo is not joining us then, I take it?

Who's Torsten again? Hmm, Teo is in the facebook group chat. I guess our Grumpy Cat decided not to join then. 

Congrats, ATL! :)

• Subscriber
Just now, Tsubasa said:

Who's Torsten again? Hmm, Teo is in the facebook group chat. I guess our Grumpy Cat decided not to join then. 

TrstntheGr1m, everyone thinks his name is Tristan xD

So I watched a show called "The Voice Kids", which is a talent show (you probably know The Voice) for kids. And I was so impressed with many of the kids. 

Here's the winner. A 11 year old girl called Sofie:

How can a 11 year old have such an incredible voice? I'm not even sure if I was able to tie my own shoes when I was 11. 

Now I know where you have all gone.  Not sure I should re-instate young Max as my picture as he is likely to be leaving this summer.  The present coach seems determined to ruin his confidence and get rid (a bit like Magrat) and I am losing a little of my desire to stay after 68 years as a supporter. Anyway, nice to see you are all well and 'fighting fit'

• Upvote 1

Welcome, Alan! I was wondering when you'd show up :) I was going to send you an e-mail in the next few days if we didn't hear anything from you. Unfortunately the old forum had a leadership much like the one of Schalke :P

edit: Oh wow, just saw that I missed an E-Mail from you on the 13th. Sorry about that :(

football forum
16 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Now I know where you have all gone.  Not sure I should re-instate young Max as my picture as he is likely to be leaving this summer.  The present coach seems determined to ruin his confidence and get rid (a bit like Magrat) and I am losing a little of my desire to stay after 68 years as a supporter. Anyway, nice to see you are all well and 'fighting fit'

I remember you from TFF, welcome back to the boards. It's a shame what's going on at Schalke, it seems that so many German clubs are mis-managed these days.

Thanks for the messages guys and gal!  Just getting over another birthday which again was shared with Manuel and Atsuto.  not sure how they celebrated it, but very busy here as I am finally downsizing and moving home after 48 years in one house.  Visit to NC to see No 1 daughter at the end of April and then over to the Ruhr and a few Veltins. New from the Ozil household says they are trying to persuade him to move again - nice if someone in the BL can find the money to bring him home.  Anyone any other news of movements being planned?  There are rumours that Herr Klopp is planning and assault on the BL this summer - could be interesting to Thomas......

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, I8allthepies said:

It's good to be back :) my university blocked TFF, so I wasn't able to get on much this year. Glad there's a new site that isn't blocked  lol

Well you didn't miss much, to be fair... TFF was dying, so we moved to a new place, haha. 

• This topic was featured and unfeatured