talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

What updates?  My Windows 7 is perfect and working fine and I never get any updates 'cos they keep wanting me to get to 10 which I find annoying and too full of nonessential stuff for us wrinklies!  Now if you could just go back to 7 you would be left in peace!

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Difficult to get news in the UK from Austria but has anyone in DE had any news about the possible report on Covid in the training camp and why the game against Wurzburg seems to have been called off?

Yes, one player tested positive and is in quarantine, the rest of the team is being tested.

6 minutes ago, Eco said:

Is blind.de the best source for transfer news? Are there any other sources online that you would recommend? 

Try google and BBC Sport where there is a transfer rumours section and that normally covers Euro teams as well as the UK:twothumbsup:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

Try google and BBC Sport where there is a transfer rumours section and that normally covers Euro teams as well as the UK:twothumbsup:

I love the try google....if you weren't so damn nice I would assume you're being a cheeky cunt xD

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

I love the try google....if you weren't so damn nice I would assume you're being a cheeky cunt xD

perhaps I should have said try search engine of choice - not sure about the use of your language though - shows little respect which I used to insist was on here and seems to have deteriorated recently!  Sorry I bothered to try and assist!

Edited by SchalkeUK
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

perhaps I should have said try search engine of choice - not sure about the use of your language though - shows little respect which I used to insist was on here and seems to have deteriorated recently!  Sorry I bothered to try and assist!

I was joking mate. I certainly appreciate all help, especially from you since you seem to keep up with the latest without (i think) speaking the language. 

I rarely check BBC also, which is probably a good shout. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Why's that? I've seen it posted on here a few times which is how I originally came across it. 

Horrible tabloid. They do get accurate infos when it comes to football quite often, but it's best to avoid it in general. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Horrible tabloid. They do get accurate infos when it comes to football quite often, but it's best to avoid it in general. 

Ah, okay. I just assumed it was the German's verions of La Gazzeta dello Sport in Italy which I have always rather enjoyed. 

But I'll stick with TransferMarket and BBC

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Ah, okay. I just assumed it was the German's verions of La Gazzeta dello Sport in Italy which I have always rather enjoyed. 

But I'll stick with TransferMarket and BBC

BBC aren't that great. They'll only ever announce news once it's fully verified. Their transfer section (which is absolutely adored by some members on here :ph34r:) is just a collection of rumours from other outlets.

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Eco said:

I was joking mate. I certainly appreciate all help, especially from you since you seem to keep up with the latest without (i think) speaking the language. 

I rarely check BBC also, which is probably a good shout. 

I think you should apologise profusely to @SchalkeUK

• Haha 1