talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lucas Pérez - Striker Moves from North London to East London

Arsenal have put a £7m price tag on Lucas Perez after interest from Serie A side Lazio, according to Corriere di Roma. 

The Spaniard spent last season on loan at his former club, Deportivo, scoring eight goals in 35 La Liga appearances. Lazio sporting director Igli Tare believes a deal will be done by the end of the transfer window.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard about this last night but I didn’t know whether or not to take it seriously.

The reason being that Emery is a big fan of Lucas and tried to take him to Sevilla when he was coach there. But with the amount of strikers we have maybe it could be true.

I rate Lucas Pérez personally. 

I'd rather keep him than sell him for £7m. Absolute bang average players going for a lot more than that. He was actually very effective whenever he came on to play for us and I hope he stays and his agent stops starting shit this time around.

I didnt even remember that he is still with Arsenal, anyone know how he did for Deportivo last season? As per wiki it says he scored 8 in 35 matches which is a very low scoring rate but obviously cant judge his season based on that wiki stat

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

We are so shit at selling. £4m being reported. Lesser players moving for over 5 times as much.

Wages must be ridiculous, it's one of the main reasons we can't shift players let alone at a good price. I'd be surprised if we got more than that for both Campbell and Jenkinson too.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

We are tied with Arsenal with shit signings lately.

So are we.

It's one of the reasons as I stated the other day we haven't made a single transfer. Apparently it's a really difficult market right now - we can't shift our squad players so can't bring anyone in.

20 minutes ago, Storts said:

So are we.

It's one of the reasons as I stated the other day we haven't made a single transfer. Apparently it's a really difficult market right now - we can't shift our squad players so can't bring anyone in.

Who are you looking to shift? For the most part you are one of the better clubs at shifting dead-wood at good prices.

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Who are you looking to shift? For the most part you are one of the better clubs at shifting dead-wood at good prices.

Yeah, we used to be. Finding it trickier now because wages have gone up etc.

To bring in 1 non HG player we have to shift four. It's madness having 3 non HG keepers for a start imo - but we need to get rid of Nkoudou, Janssen, Llorente, Vorm/Gazzaniga then you have people like Sissoko as well. Not to mention players like Toby and Dembele who don't seem to have a future at the club.

2 hours ago, Storts said:

Yeah, we used to be. Finding it trickier now because wages have gone up etc.

To bring in 1 non HG player we have to shift four. It's madness having 3 non HG keepers for a start imo - but we need to get rid of Nkoudou, Janssen, Llorente, Vorm/Gazzaniga then you have people like Sissoko as well. Not to mention players like Toby and Dembele who don't seem to have a future at the club.

Indeed mate, whoever was involved with contracts at our club needs shooting. The amount of shite on ridiculous wages is insane.

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I think this is a great deal for West Ham Utd... Really sad to see him go and wish him luck.

I think West Ham could do better. I thought Perez had a burning desire to return to Deportivo because of his love for the club? Funny how that desire has now dissipated now that they're in the second division... 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

He’s moved to East London? What pitch number is his Hackney Marshes debut then?

is West Ham not part of east London then?

Archived