talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Season Tickets

football forum

Seen a few clubs already announce there's and some with price freezes and a couple of clubs offering crazy low prices. Anyone had information about their clubs and if they'll be buying/renewing one?

I think we'll be lucky if we get 1,000 season ticket holders next season if things stay as they are, many have stopped buying anything within the ground and are threatening to not renew their season ticket next season and just attend away games. I for one will definitely not be renewing next season. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I know Everton have frozen theirs again which is decent.

Southampton's are about £600. 

Leicester's are usually released around April. Obviously waiting to see if we survive again before anything concrete.

We paid roughly £450 for ours this season I think, and it was frozen from last season. I see no reason why it should go up with all the competition money we've received this season. 

Conversely, if the club is sold and there genuinely seems to be some form of business plan behind it, I think we'll get 2,500+ season ticket holders as there will be a 'feel good' feeling around the place again and even a sense of excitement around being in the Conference. 

Arsenal will probably put their prices up even though there is no guarantee of Champions League football.  Due to the toffs and Straw hat brigade that have been attending Arsenal since Islington became very trendy, they will still be the mugs and pay it. 

• Subscriber

Mine was £415 this season and has been for the last three, which to be fair is reasonable for this era, especially given what we've witnessed.

Wouldn't be shocked if it crept up next year but would like to hope it's frozen again.

I think we should expand our ground.

Got season tickets for Atlanta United. They were $325 each (261 pounds). Will most likely continue getting them as tickets in my section are selling for $80+ for a single game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Leeds have frozen prices for existing STHs up to a certain date. Most expensive adult ticket is £537 which is about £23 per game. Cheapest adult is £398 which is about £17 per game (this is in the family stand). 

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club-news/21834/season-tickets-17-18

Pretty good prices, I'd say. Especially if they get promoted as prices staying the same regardless of division. 

• 10 months later...
  • The title was changed to Season Tickets
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Spurs have announced their ST prices for their new stadium next season

Cheapest is £795 (although apparently can only be bought in one corner of the stadium which is in the Family Stand, so therefore has to be bought with a Junior ticket). Junior tickets are priced at £397.50 (doesn't specify age). 

Aside from the above, the cheapest regular adult season ticket is £875, and there's only just over 1000 of these available. Works out to be £46/game. Not sure if any other games (Cup, European games) are included in this price but unlikely?)

Most expensive is £2200. There's 15 bandings of the regular adult tickets between £795 and £2200 inclusive. 

38 minutes ago, Stan said:

Cheapest is £795 (although apparently can only be bought in one corner of the stadium which is in the Family Stand, so therefore has to be bought with a Junior ticket). Junior tickets are priced at £397.50 (doesn't specify age). 

Aside from the above, the cheapest regular adult season ticket is £875, and there's only just over 1000 of these available. Works out to be £46/game. Not sure if any other games (Cup, European games) are included in this price but unlikely?)

Most expensive is £2200. There's 15 bandings of the regular adult tickets between £795 and £2200 inclusive. 

Fucking hell, that's obscene. If that doesn't include any cup games it's mental. You'll obviously want to go to every CL game and most of the FA/league cup games on top of that as well. 

It's just simply not affordable for the average working class person. I guess that's common particularly with London clubs.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Makes Arsenals cheap! as they include FA Cup and Euro games as well.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

That’s mental. The Premier League clubs have created a monster and it’s going to price out the ‘normal’ people and just see stadiums filled with replica gear clad tourists. 

• Subscriber
On 2/26/2018 at 11:06, Stan said:

nicely done from Forest.

Can't fault that. 

Absolutely excellent stuff from them. Got nothing but applause for that.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Absolutely disgraceful prices and the greed of the Premier League summed up once again.

The cheapest ticket in their ground is in the away end.

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Roughly the same prices as at White Hart Lane. They weren't going to make them cheaper were they.

A lot more expensive than White Hart Lane - and no cup games 

Archived