talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lamine Kone Joins Strasbourg

I'm not even remotely surprised Everton once offered eighteen million for him.

Sunderland defender Lamine Kone is close to joining French club Strasbourg on a season-long loan. 

The Ivorian centre-back will undergo a medical after Sunderland reached an agreement which will see Strasbourg given the option to sign the defender next summer. 

Sunderland rejected an £18m bid from Everton for him two years ago.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm not even remotely surprised Everton once offered eighteen million for him.

Well he scored two goals against us once and apparently the criteria for us buying at least one player a summer now is that they played well against us. Vlasic last summer and now we've been linked with a Rennes forward who tore our "defence" apart in last weekend's friendly.

It's been confirmed now. After a colossal start he's turned out to be a colossal flop.

13 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Well he scored two goals against us once and apparently the criteria for us buying at least one player a summer now is that they played well against us. Vlasic last summer and now we've been linked with a Rennes forward who tore our "defence" apart in last weekend's friendly.

Ive been reading up on Rennes because of AAC. They have a center back that's been linked with you all summer in France. I imagine if Mina is dead in the water you'll make a move soon.

Archived