talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Michy Batshuayi Joins Valencia

Atletico Madrid are the latest club to show interest in Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi, reports L’Equipe.

Atleti want to sign a new striker this summer have been linked with AC Milan’s Nikola Kalinic and Chelsea’s Olivier Giroud.

But L’Equipe claim they want Batshuayi and have contacted Chelsea regarding the Belgium international’s availability.

Batshuayi spent part of last season on loan at Borussia Dortmund, and Chelsea are understood to be open to loaning the 24-year-old out again.

Valencia are believed to be in pole position for such a move, while Everton, Sevilla and Dortmund are also keen on him.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Stan said:

why is Batshuayi not liked at Chelsea?!

Strange how we aren't willing to trust him yet will trust going into the season with Morata and Giroud as our strikers. 

No idea what we plan on doing. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Strange how we aren't willing to trust him yet will trust going into the season with Morata and Giroud as our strikers. 

No idea what we plan on doing. 

You’ve got to be impressed with your board on going in all out for Kepa though!  In my opinion that’s an incredible move and part of the reason with Florentino Pérez and Zinedine Zidane falling out. 

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You’ve got to be impressed with your board on going in all out for Kepa though!  In my opinion that’s an incredible move and part of the reason with Florentino Pérez and Zinedine Zidane falling out. 

I agree. 80 million is hefty, but spending 30 million on Butland just screams a Drinkwater or Zappacosta type signing. In no way is it upgrading the side. 

• Subscriber

He obviously feels like it's Morata or Bashuayi and Morata gets the nod.

Giroud is happy playing second fiddle and it makes sense to me to send Batshuayi out again to get valuable game time week in week out instead of being wasted on the bench.

Yup. Confirmed:

Mental. Absolutely mental that. The one striker that could potentially be the best fit under Sarri, and we let him go. 

Could ultimately cost us Top 4 if Morata continues to be the same shit stain he's been the past 9 months. 

Sarri must really rate Tammy. 

I have to say watching Morata in pre-season that shipping Bat out is a big chance to take... Maybe could have thought about it in January if having had the chance to play he failed to fit in the system or impress. Its an area of weakness for us and you might have thought they would keep their options open and allow for some flexibility... You can see why they get fucked off after a couple of seasons... Lukaku was the same.. 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I have to say watching Morata in pre-season that shipping Bat out is a big chance to take... Maybe could have thought about it in January if having had the chance to play he failed to fit in the system or impress. Its an area of weakness for us and you might have thought they would keep their options open and allow for some flexibility... You can see why they get fucked off after a couple of seasons... Lukaku was the same.. 

He'll find himself quickly on the bench if the twat keeps it up. Only thing worrying is that Giroud really isn't cut out for this system. He's a great plan B at best. 

Then we have Abraham. Looks to be Sarri either rates him or would be cheaper to keep around vs Batshuayi. 

By the looks of it, we will undoubtedly be after a striker in January if Bambi is still a soft cunt. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked

Archived